Just joined :]

Started by PerfectBlueSkyDolls, February 17, 2010, 15:27:47

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

Hi there.
I just joined this forum & found out about it through a friend. I am not new to The Cure, however, & have liked their music since 1999 (or even before)
I am not an active poster of forums these days but I have developed a love for collecting live recordings of The Cure gigs. I actually recognize a few nicknames here from another TheCure forum who also love to share & collect live gigs as well (Hi guys :))
I will try to be somewhat of a poster here but you may find me mainly in the downloads section  ;)
I'm a very friendly, funny Canuck chick so don't be afraid to approach me to say hi or whatever. I don't bite...too hard!

I also have an at home small doll 'company' where I make plush dolls & sell them. I have made the whole The Cure members & when I get home from work, I will make a thread & post some pictures :]

Cheers,

-H

dsanchez

Welcome to Curefans.com, Hollylicious!

If you're interesting about The Cure recordings you're definitely in the right place 8)

I also hope you can share your dolls design with us soon (we just migrate to a new server and I hope I can fix some things in the Gallery, otherwise you can always attach some doll's pictures in the "Cure things" board).

Cheers!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

I hope i posted my introduction in the right place!
Thank you for the welcome dsanchez  :)
I will definitely share my art in the correct thread this evening after work  :-D
I feel very proud of my work so can't wait to show you all! Also look forward to checking out the downloads section  :D

Cheers,

-H

P.S: Yes! Those are my dolls :) I'm glad you liked them enough to post them here on your own  :smth023 I will post my website url & add a few things to that thread then instead of creating a new thread.

Gracias dsanchez!

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo