Reflections - Seven final performances

Started by dsanchez, September 27, 2011, 17:58:31

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Due to overwhelming demand The Cure "REFLECTIONS" show - first experienced in the spring of 2011 at the Vivid Festival in Sydney - will be performed seven more times in November 2011.

"REFLECTIONS" sees an evolving line up of band members past and present playing the first three Cure albums live in their entirety - from the punchy, offbeat, starkly unadorned songs of Three Imaginary Boys (1979), through the increasingly shadowy and quixotic pieces of Seventeen Seconds (1980), to the singular melancholic grandeur of Faith (1981) - in a truly extraordinary concert experience.

This final chance to experience the "REFLECTIONS" show will happen in Europe at the Royal Albert Hall, London on Tuesday November 15th, and in the USA at the Pantages Theatre, LA on Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd, and at the Beacon Theatre, NYC on Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.

Tickets for the Royal Albert Hall, London show go on-sale Friday 30th September 2011 at 9am local time and are available from the 24 hour ticket hotline:

www.bookingsdirect.com / 0844 338 0000. Four tickets per person maximum.

Tickets for the Pantages Theatre, LA and Beacon Theatre, NYC shows will go on-sale Monday 31st October at 10am local time and are available online at Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster outlets. To charge tickets by phone, call (800) 745-3000. Any tickets not purch

http://www.thecure.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=36681
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

After the initial excitement I wonder... why the hell they only play a single European show? :?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: dsanchez on September 27, 2011, 18:05:01
After the first initial excitement I wonder... why the hell they only play a single European show? :?

just saw this on facebook and thouht the same thing.. why nyc and la??? is europe getting boring ?

still, seven more shows is quiet big news  :)
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

dsanchez

I am going to London! If I get a ticket this Friday, of course. It will be my first time in England. Who else is going?

I need to prepare all the Curefans.com flags and stuff ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

I don't wanna say anything for sure now.....

.....but maybe.... it's time to go! :roll:

Quote from: dsanchez on September 27, 2011, 18:50:03
Curefans.com flags
Flags?? Wow great!!!! :smth023
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Trust...

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Tof

Quote from: Lady on September 27, 2011, 19:14:36
I don't wanna say anything for sure now.....

.....but maybe.... it's time to go! :roll:

Quote from: dsanchez on September 27, 2011, 18:50:03
Curefans.com flags
Flags?? Wow great!!!! :smth023

A flag like this one ...

Tof

Whiskers

I'll definitely be going to one of the LA shows. To save on a taxi ride, though, if anyone else who's going to one would be kind enough to drive me and my girlfriend from LAX to the venue, I could pay for gas!

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

The Loudest Cure

Awesome!!! One million thanks to THE CURE for these shows !!!

:)
The further we go And older we grow The more we know The less we show.

billee

Nice flag. Will be waiting for a repeat photo  :smth023
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control