2012.07.09 Roma - Ippodromo delle Capannelle 'Rock in Roma' (Italy)

Started by dsanchez, January 18, 2012, 09:25:13

Previous topic - Next topic

jakso

we have got tickets to the Rome and thinking also about Milano  :smth014

erpomata

milano will be a huge mess  :smth011
me and other south italians won't be going there...

anyway we have to have a beerful meeting before capannelle !!!  :rocker
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

dsanchez

For those who still don't know where to stay, I've just booked this hotel

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/ciampinohotel.en.html

It was just €39 for two persons! Double room and is just 3km away from the venue. Hurry up because it seems rooms will sell out soon (for instance, a 3 persons room is just €54)!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: erpomata on March 23, 2012, 08:26:35
maybe we'll find time to have an italian coffe at my home  :-D

is the curefans.com meeting taking place at your place? that would be awesome! grazzie! :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Lady

http://spettacoli.notizie.it/the-cure-al-rock-in-roma-ecco-i-nomi-di-tutti-i-supporter/

LUNEDI' 9 LUGLIO – "ROCK IN ROMA", IPPODROMO LE CAPANNELLE

DENIMOR ore 17.25
PAOLO BENVEGNU' ore 17.55
THE CRANES ore 18.45
CRYSTAL CASTLES ore 20.00
THE CURE: ore 21.30

;)
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]

plainsong16

disintegration

Mica tanto buono... io speravo che suonassero solo i Cure, invece tocca cibasse tutti questi gruppi, cosi poi loro suoneranno anche di meno...  :(
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

AndrewV127

I'm going to this show my my girlfriend, we have booked flights (5th-10th of July) and are coming from the UK, as we couldn't stomach the idea of heading to Reading or Leeds haha.

We have the gig tickets and flights booked, just hoping to get some advice on Hotels. We are looking to stay in Ciampino due to the close proximity of the gig, just wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their views on any reasonable hotels in that area. It's going to be our first time in Rome so any advice about the gig/the area or Rome in general would be appreciated  :D 

Look forward to seeing you there.

dsanchez

Quote from: AndrewV127 on March 29, 2012, 11:25:12
We are looking to stay in Ciampino due to the close proximity of the gig, just wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their views on any reasonable hotels in that area.
Check this post for more info. I am staying there. Hopefully they have some free rooms left!

By the way, Welcome to curefans.com :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

AndrewV127

Quote from: dsanchez on March 29, 2012, 11:32:43
Quote from: AndrewV127 on March 29, 2012, 11:25:12
We are looking to stay in Ciampino due to the close proximity of the gig, just wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their views on any reasonable hotels in that area.
Check this post for more info. I am staying there. Hopefully they have some free rooms left!

By the way, Welcome to curefans.com :smth023

That's fantastic thank you! That is the hotel we were actually looking at anyway. It's extra re-assuring knowing that a fellow cure fan will be staying there at the same time too :) Maybe we can walk back together after the show haha

billee

The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

Lady

I don't like these bands.... :?

I just hope that the cure performance won't be shorter .... :D

erpomata

hey actually i live in ciampino but can't have a meeting at home because my wife is on a wheelchair and it would be difficult. anyway there are a couple of good pubs in town, we could meet there, as three of you are at ciampinohotel. i know this hotel because two friends went there for new years day, it's a good hotel and has a swimmingpool. it's about 3 km from capannelle and 2 from home.
it's no need to say that i can take you at hotel and go to the venue.
and meet the night before  :smth023
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi