2013.04.17 Lima - Estadio Nacional (Peru)

Started by dsanchez, January 26, 2013, 13:19:22

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

By the way, just noticed America Television (one of the biggest TV stations in Peru) published our pic at the fan meeting with Tim Pope :P

http://www.americatv.com.pe/portal/noticias/internacionales/fotos-integrantes-de-cure-se-pasean-por-las-calles-de-lima-2013
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

:smth023  thanks David.. I will promise to log in and finally spend a 'Cure day'.. without interruptions.. to foloow all that has happened.. *sigh*.. can't wait.. and i speak for all Australains here.. for The Cure to tour.. Again & again & again..  :-D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on May 10, 2013, 19:23:27
:smth023  thanks David.. I will promise to log in and finally spend a 'Cure day'.. without interruptions.. to foloow all that has happened.. *sigh*.. can't wait.. and i speak for all Australains here.. for The Cure to tour.. Again & again & again..  :-D

welcome back, Scatcat! are you planning to attend the gigs in South Korea or Japan? I know is not so close to Australia but closer than Europe and South America for sure. Have a nice weekend and take cure!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on May 10, 2013, 19:33:52
Quote from: scatcat on May 10, 2013, 19:23:27

welcome back, Scatcat! are you planning to attend the gigs in South Korea or Japan? I know is not so close to Australia but closer than Europe and South America for sure. Have a nice weekend and take cure!

unfortunately.. no.. :(  billee and me were waiting to see if they were going to hit our shores.. but.. Korea and japan.. long... expensive way from here.. but we hold HOPE and pray they will come downunder next year.. after the LatAm gigs, and Canada.. after all.. he has family here :)

:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

billee

David your story was beautiful, brought a tear to my eye. I agree it is a wonderful experience to see The Cure in concert...........................but it is a magical experience to spend it with your fellow Cure friends.
Still hoping we'll get a look in soon for a tour here. Unfortunately Japan & South Korea are so far away in a financial way for me. And anyway I don't even have a passport. I've led a very sheltered & boring life hehe   :D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

scatcat

Quote from: billee on May 11, 2013, 03:55:50
David your story was beautiful, brought a tear to my eye. I agree it is a wonderful experience to see The Cure in concert...........................but it is a magical experience to spend it with your fellow Cure friends.
Still hoping we'll get a look in soon for a tour here. Unfortunately Japan & South Korea are so far away in a financial way for me. And anyway I don't even have a passport. I've led a very sheltered & boring life hehe   :D

... same.. :( ...
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Can't believe if has been one year already....
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

found this footage of the curefans.com meeting I organized in Lima back in 2013... we got the visit from Tim Pope himself! you can find me somewhere in the video :P

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

SueC

Quote from: dsanchez on April 17, 2020, 23:47:58found this footage of the curefans.com meeting I organized in Lima back in 2013... we got the visit from Tim Pope himself! you can find me somewhere in the video :P

Unfortunately you weren't wearing your bicycle, so I can't find you!   :winking_tongue

Clues...?
SueC is time travelling