2013.10.12 Austin - Zilker Park (USA) 'Austin City Limits Music Festival'

Started by dsanchez, October 07, 2013, 19:09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Setlist

Tape/Open, A Night Like This, The End of the World, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Fascination Street, Pictures of You, Lullaby, High, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Hot Hot Hot, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Stop Dead, Push, In Between Days, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Give Me It, End, Boys Don't Cry.

http://www.aclfestival.com/

Webcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42hQN5Xtxy0
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

I'm not at home on Saturday, so can't watch that webcast.  :(
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

billee

What a wonderful way to spend Sunday afternoon, watching The Cure over the other side of the world on my computer. God I love the internet. Making me hungry for a tour maybe  next year..........please !!!
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

dsanchez

Quote from: billee on October 13, 2013, 06:17:31
What a wonderful way to spend Sunday afternoon, watching The Cure over the other side of the world on my computer. God I love the internet. Making me hungry for a tour maybe  next year..........please !!!

Lots of The Top songs included since the last year, with more additions in the recent shows. Maybe Bob is considering a new Trilogy for 2014?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

cheyler

Loved the show, am getting to liking most every song at least a little.  Lovecats on he other hand...not yet.  Friday I'm In Love may possible the best post-Wish-Tour version and probably beats some versions done on that tour itself.  Only problem....the ONLY problem...is I'd like to that whammy bar off Reeves' guitar then use epoxy to irretrievably weld it to Jason's crash cymbal, then send it to Dr. Robert Ballard and ask him if, next time he's visiting the Titanic, he would please take this strange object down with him and put it somewhere inside the ship so that it will never be found.