2014.03.28 London - Royal Albert Hall (England) 'Teenage Cancer Trust'

Started by dsanchez, January 31, 2014, 09:34:10

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Due to phenomenal demand - Saturday 29th March show at the Royal Albert Hall in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust SOLD OUT on fan club pre sales alone - The Cure have added an extra show for Friday 28th March.

Tickets on sale Friday 9.30am

http://www.teenagecancertrust.org/what-we-do/royal-albert-hall/2014/

From COF

(Thanks Graeme, @MarsWorld, and u-a-b-f)

Setlist: Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, A Strange Day, A Night Like This, Stop Dead, Push, Inbetween Days, 2 Late!!!, Jupiter Crash!!!, The End of the World, Lovesong, Mint Car, Friday I'm in Love, Doing the Unstuck, Trust, Pictures of You, Lullaby, High, Harold and Joe!!!, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Want, The Hungry Ghost, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

1st Encore: (Robert: Strange set of songs we're going to play now) If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Shake Dog Shake, Fascination Street, Bananafishbones, Play For Today, A Forest

2nd Encore: Catch, The Lovecats, Hot Hot Hot, Let's Go to Bed, Freakshow, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?

3rd Encore: Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.

Soundcheck: Harold & Joe, Freakshow, Play For Today, High, Friday I'm in Love, Plainsong.

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

x-phile

Anyone as a friday ticket to sell?
Just let me know please as I have to decide if I'm going friday or saturday to London... Have to book flight and room to stay...
Thanks in advance
x

garamax

Halo, I need two tickets for the 28 show... NOW:) ok, I will wait for while...

Schwarmat

Hi All

I have 2 tix for Saturday 29th, and I would like to SWAP them for 2 tix for Friday the 28th, can anyone help?

If interested plz contact me on, schwarmat@gmail.com or schwarmat@hotmail.com

Best regards
Mike

erpomata

hey everybody

my friends lady and disintegration get tickets for both shows, another friend coming from roma the same...so it seems i'm the only one  :-D  to have tix only for the 29...

viagogo and similar sites have triple price, in italy this is illegal :smth011 and i won't buy there

so if anyone could help me i need 2, or better 4, tix for the 28, the circle sector, choir is ok too.

help meeeee  :-D

pm or marco.mariotti@enit.it or +393391072329 whatsapp active

grazie a tutti

Marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

bonbon

Hi, I would love to buy one ticket for GALLERY STANDING.

Please pm or e-mail me: angelalita@wp.pl

Brisk

How different are these 2 going to be do we think?

I'm desperately looking for 1 or 2 tickets for either night. Gallery standing or Choir.

blessbabe

Hey all, looking for two tickets for this date? Preferably the cheapest pair but I'd be happy with any pair!

Brisk

Still on the hunt for 1-2 tickets for either night. Only the Gallery standing or the next ones, think they were about 55 quid?

Judit76

Hello All,  :smth100

I was lucky enough to get 2 grand tier stall tickets over the phone to RAH on Thursday, so please keep ringing them if you are missing a ticket..... All concerned, I am happy but ideally I wanted to get arena standing tickets for Friday, 28th March. If you are happy to swap your standing tickets with mine or know someone who would, please contact me at juditj(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks a million

Judit

Brisk

Quote from: Brisk on February 24, 2014, 23:04:29
Still on the hunt for 1-2 tickets for either night. Only the Gallery standing or the next ones, think they were about 55 quid?

Still hunting!

I rang RAH they only have the 125 tickets for saturday night

RDEBCFC

Hey everyone, Managed to get 2 tickets for Stalls today by ringing the box office at Royal Albert Hall. I'm Well Happy, The guy also said they have some Grand Tier left but only for Friday.

dsanchez

A handful of tickets for The Cure's #teenagecancertrustgigs concert on 28 Mar have been returned. Available from: http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/teenage-cancer-trust/the-cure/2/default.aspx
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

simply_elegant

Ok.  So I saw the gig advertised for 29th March and happily logged on when they went on sale.  Extremely happy when I got two standing tickets.  Now I get the tickets and realise they are for Fri 28th March, when I already have tickets for the Stranglers 40th Anniversary tour at Cambridge Corn Exchange!  So if anyone would like to swap two similar tickets for Sat 29th March for my Fri 28th tickets, please get in touch.

Onemoredub

Hi, I have two tickets for Friday 28th for sale, choir seats. My other half couldn't get the evening off work :0( and I would rather not sell via the rip off resale sites. I'm asking what I paid £110 and I am in Uxbridge, West London so would like to meet locally for cash, I'm don't really want to be posting them. I can provide the Ticketmaster sales slip as evidence they are genuine. Let me know if interested.
Sue