2014.03.28 London - Royal Albert Hall (England) 'Teenage Cancer Trust'

Started by dsanchez, January 31, 2014, 09:34:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav

Does anyone know in which hotel TC are going to stay in London during RAH concerts?

dsanchez

From thecure.com:
QuoteEXTRA RAH SHOW - FRIDAY 28TH MARCH
29/01/14

SPECIAL EDITION CURE T-SHIRTS WILL BE ON SALE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY (ALL PROCEEDS TO THE TEENAGE CANCER TRUST) AND THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL  ARE ALLOWING ACCESS TO THE MERCHANDISE STAND (LOCATED AT DOOR 6) FROM 5:30PM ONWARDS BOTH NIGHTS...

...DOORS TO THE HALL WILL BE OPENING AT 6:30PM, AND THE CURE ARE PLANNING TO GET ONSTAGE BY 7:30PM...

SO DON'T BE LATE!!!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Cure2Muse

Hi

I have two Standing Arean tickets for Friday night at the RAH - Face value. I will be going and can meet-up to deliver tickets.

Anyone interested in them then please drop me an email.

Thanks

Mike

revolt_again

Any guesses regarding the opening and closing songs The Cure will play in the approaching RAH shows?

dsanchez

Quote from: revolt_again on March 27, 2014, 10:29:14
Any guesses regarding the opening and closing songs The Cure will play in the approaching RAH shows?

Shage Dog Shake/Faith.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

revolt_again

Quote from: dsanchez on March 27, 2014, 10:41:55
Quote from: revolt_again on March 27, 2014, 10:29:14

Shage Dog Shake/Faith.

That would be great. Very good opener and perfect closer. The thing with SDS is that it is such a powerful opener that it makes perfect way for an energetic concert overall. Another very good choice would generally be Open/End. Except that in this case it is a beneficent show for Teenage Cancer Trust, so it would be kind of weird to start the show with the words 'I really don't know what I'm doing here"...

revolt_again

Quote from: erpomata on March 27, 2014, 11:47:25
out of this world/bloodflowers

That would also be good. The question is: what would be the second song? Have you got any idea of what they have used for second song in the previous times they started wit OotW? It's not an easy song to follow, and even the choice on the 'Bloodflowers' album ('Watching Me Fall') is far from an obvious one...

revolt_again

Anyone thinking that The Cure will be presenting any new songs in the RAH concerts today and tomorrow? With a new album supposedly coming out in a few months, there might be a chance... Or no?

mooki

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

erpomata

Ciao everybody first show done :) big surprises as you see, i liked very much the first Three killer songs :-D Robert was a Little down with voice Simon powerful as ever and i am dure even more that rg is the best guitarist the cure ever had. Ok finger crossed For tonight :smth023
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

RDEBCFC

Absolute brilliant show and don't worry if you couldn't get standing tickets, I had stall seating but everyone was standing anyway, enjoy tonight if your going.