2014.12.23 London - Hammersmith Apollo (England)

Started by dsanchez, November 07, 2014, 09:34:58

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Shake Dog Shake, Kyoto Song, A Night Like This, Wailing Wall, The Caterpillar, The Walk, Sleep When I'm Dead, A Man Inside My Mouth, Bananafishbones, Push, In Between Days, Friday I'm In Love, Doing the Unstuck, Pictures of You, Lullaby, Birdmad Girl, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, Like Cockatoos, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, Want, One Hundred Years, Give Me It

E1: The Empty World, Charlotte Sometimes, Primary, The Top
E2: Three Imaginary Boys, M, Play For Today, A Forest
E3: Piggy in the Mirror, Never Enough, Fascination Street, Wrong Number
E4: Dressing Up, The Lovecats, Close To Me, Why Can't I Be You?, Boys Don't Cry, Hey You!

Tickets on sale now here
https://www.theticketfactory.com/default/online/

still not on Eventim
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Fabien G

I would like to exchange my sunday circle seated ticket with a tuesday one, if someone is interested.

erpomata

i have a tue ticket would like to change with a monday one

grazie
marco

pm me
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

L0VECAT

I managed to panic buy 3 standing tickets for Monday night but my sister and I are taking our 72 year old dad and don't think he'll be able to stand that long! If anyone with seated tickets - any night, wants to swap you'd absolutely make our day! Thank you

takaros72

Hello all.
Im interested for tickets for any day.
If someone can help me.....

Thanks

erpomata

fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

Fabien G

Just for the update, i was able to swap my ticket, so now i'm ok.

dsanchez

Jojo denovan has  a ticket for sale. Contact him if you're interested.

"I have a ticket for sale for Tues 23, its a seat circle block 2 v 65. Face value price £56"
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carly

Hey everyone,

I bought tickets for the 22nd stupidly as I don't arrive in London (from Australia) until the 22nd. Would anyone be willing to swap from the 22nd Dec to the 23rd? I would be happy to pay extra for inconvenience. You'd be my life saver!!

:smth020

dsanchez

From Jojo: My friend Karen has circle tkt for row M on Tuesday. Contact Jojo either by private message or  to the email jojopirateface@yahoo.co.uk
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

carlacococastadiva

hello, i have a ticket for tuesday the 23th december hammersith apollo, stall,  and I d like to exchange for suday tickets! I cannot make it anymoore on tuesday! plesa do contact me email me let me know

Coops1234

We have 2 spare standing tickets for tomorrow night, we're going so can meet up outside, selling at face value + booking fee, £56.75 each. Please PM on my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cooperman1969

Brisk

Looking for 1x standing ticket! Pm me or mobile - 07969524527

JDesiree

URGENT! GIVING AWAY TWO FREE TIX FOR TONIGHT'S GIG!
That's right, due to illness we can't go, and nothing would make me happier than our two seated tix making two fans happy & enjoy the gig.
Tix will have to be picked up at box office, so i will need to email you the necessary info, booking confirmation and a letter to take.
(you will need access to a printer)

quick - first come first served!
If you want to pay the happiness forward, donate some money to your favourite charity, or the 1st homeless person you pass on your way to the venue.

dsanchez

Quote from: JDesiree on December 23, 2014, 17:48:58
URGENT! GIVING AWAY TWO FREE TIX FOR TONIGHT'S GIG!

wow! so kind of you. Hope this will go to the hands of a real Curefan. Wish you a speedy recovery!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo