Lost Wishes tracks

Started by frankiedarko, January 17, 2011, 13:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

frankiedarko

I am looking for mp3 files of the four Lost Wishes tracks, or info on any cd they may have been issued on. Not that savvy with the whole file sharing community, so any help here would be great.

mfk

As far as I know, they have never been issued on CD. I have them in mp3 format but you can literally hear tape hiss all throughout because this was only issued on cassette I believe.

Ulrich

Well, IF the "Wish" remaster issue is finally going to get a release, there is much hope that the "Lost Wishes" would be included in such a package!
(I think some of them were on youtube for a while, but I'm not sure if they're still there...)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Matti

I once bought (and might still have, not sure atm) a boot calles Lost Wishes and Mixes that contains all four Lost Wishes track plus a bunch of remixes officially unavailable on CD. As far as I remember though, the whole CD was mono...

Other than that, I once recieved a CDR in a trade that had the tacks directly copied from the original tape and sounded pretty well (very little hiss). Might still be around somewhere. PM me if you're interested.
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

Sodoura

Quote from: Ulrich on April 24, 2014, 10:47:00
Well, IF the "Wish" remaster issue is finally going to get a release, there is much hope that the "Lost Wishes" would be included in such a package!
(I think some of them were on youtube for a while, but I'm not sure if they're still there...)
There are still on YouTube. I saw "Off To Sleep" and next "The Three Sisters". All of them are there.
Where fantasy and fun come to life...

cheyler

Quote from: Matti on April 26, 2014, 21:00:55
I once bought (and might still have, not sure atm) a boot calles Lost Wishes and Mixes that contains all four Lost Wishes track plus a bunch of remixes officially unavailable on CD. As far as I remember though, the whole CD was mono...

Other than that, I once recieved a CDR in a trade that had the tacks directly copied from the original tape and sounded pretty well (very little hiss). Might still be around somewhere. PM me if you're interested.

If Mattie is unable or unwilling (AND there is no pressure from anyone/anywhere not to do so), I've got the same thing Matti has.  It's complete, it's perfect, it's awesome, it's lossless, it's yours.