Megaupload

Started by dsanchez, August 12, 2005, 23:07:11

Previous topic - Next topic

lacrima mosa

for me its the opposite... since i set my computer, it works better than ever, 85mb upload speed...  :rocker
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

japanesebaby

Quote from: gioez on September 29, 2006, 12:50:49
Dear all,
in last period I had a lot of problems in uploading shows with Megaupload. I mean that the uploading process stops after few minutes (only 2 or 3 MB). I tried with IE and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
It's only a problem of my connection or someone else have it?
If I don't resolve this problem I can't share anything!!!! 
Someone can help me? :smth100

Thanks

i'm not sure how long period of time you might be talking about and i'm not sure if i can offer any help (sorry!).
but i've had various kinds of problems with megaupload a few times too. it has happened maybe two or three times that i cannot upload anything at all for a period of time because the upload never even starts: the upload page just keeps uploading itself forever and then freezes right there). i never found any reason for this but this problem has always disappeared by itself after a few days/about a week at max. every now and then i've also experienced what you seem to be describing, that the upload freezes at some point and nothing gets finished. i'm afraid this isn't really very helpful but the only thing i've found in that situation then was try again later. any of the problems never seemed to be connected with my browser or my internet settings so all i've managed to do in these situations is wait... and then it's always been fine again after some time.
i hope your situation gets solved!

ps. the megaupload customer support pretty much s*cks if you ask me. i've tried to contact then various times and never ever got one single reply. :(
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Descent

I'm having the same problem since a few days... I wanted to share a few things but the uploads always freeze just before the end ! It never loads the page with the link (even though the upload is done !)... grrr !

crowbi_wan

I've had the upload freeze at completion as well.  The thing to do is enter your e-mail address when uploading your files.  This way, should it freeze, you still get your link sent to you.   

japanesebaby

Quote from: crowbi_wan on October 06, 2006, 11:01:58
I've had the upload freeze at completion as well.  The thing to do is enter your e-mail address when uploading your files.  This way, should it freeze, you still get your link sent to you.   

yes i suppose that the freeze at completion happens pretty often but doesn't really do any harm: you still get the link emailed to you like you said. so that seems like a harmless bug. but whether or not you entered your email address doesn't help if the freezing occurs in the middle of the upload, that's the problem i've been having sometimes and i suppose that was what others here were referring to too(?).
anyway if the freeze takes place in the middle of things there's really nothing you can do but start again...  :?

m

gioez

Yes Marika, to me it was happened like you said... there's nothing like but start again the upload process.
[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

Cure Freak

I use this, alot, when I'm sending mp3's to someone.
But, it will only, let me upload one at a time.
The multiple uploader doesn't work for me. :(

scatcat

i got the please project donloaded okay, but when I go to open it, there is an error saying that maybe a different codec was used to compress file.. I don't know how to open and with what application?? can anyone help?? :cry: :cry:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

japanesebaby

Quote from: scatcat on October 09, 2007, 06:17:25
i got the please project donloaded okay, but when I go to open it, there is an error saying that maybe a different codec was used to compress file.. I don't know how to open and with what application?? can anyone help?? :cry: :cry:

what program are yout trying to open the file?
make sure you use an audio player that can read/play flac (you have winamp?)

for tips, you can also see here:

http://www.curefans.com/index.php/topic,3038.0.html

scatcat

Quote from: japanesebaby on October 09, 2007, 12:06:02

what program are yout trying to open the file?
make sure you use an audio player that can read/play flac (you have winamp?)

for tips, you can also see here:

http://www.curefans.com/index.php/topic,3038.0.html

Praise the Lord!!! Japanesebaby!!!! you saved my day!!! I finally got it !!ooohh it's beautiful... I love it, I love it !!whew!!  I have mediaplayer installed, but now with winamp, it's solved the problem!! thank u, thank u, thank u!!!!  XXXX
:smth023 :smth023 :-D :-D :-D :smth079 :smth006 :smth038 :smth041 :smth040 :smth027 ;D :smth043 :smth045

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

exploding boy

megaupload in argentina never found , why nobody use www.gigasize.com? its easy, fast ,have more space like megaupshit, and found in all the world.

exploding
hello friens its great site