Memories of Hamburg Color Line Arena 2002

Started by dsanchez, July 19, 2005, 17:30:51

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Sometimes it's not a good idea to go with friends, unless they are so 100% cure-fans like you. I mean, when I went to see them in Hamburg my friend didn't care and she and her friends  were sitting watching the gig, and I went alone to try to see them closer as possible. And If I went alone to the gig, it could have been even better cause then I could wait them after a concert and maybe meet the band. I remember there was an english girl with her boyfriend on the bus from Brussels to Bremen and then she wrote me the next day and send me pictures from her and Robert  :?....how shitty I felt!!!!!!!

If I went alone I could wait the band even under the rain...but you are with your friends, so you can't let them alone. Got what I say?...We need friends...but in a Cure-concert sometimes is best to be alone and enjoy the magic of the songs. A non-Cure fan wouldn't understand this...  :D

David.

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Dillinger

yeah i really want to catch them again on the next tour for sure and if i had to i wou8ld go alone. david raises a good point about enjoying the magic of the show and songs, the one major problem is parents letting me go alone. but still, i dream :)

Tof

During the next tour I think I'm going to take some holiday, my car and my MD to see some CURE show in France (Toulouse, Marseille, Lyon, Grenoble, Lille, Paris ... I wait the list). I going to do that alone but if I can meet other cure fans from CUREFANS, LOUDEST CURE (A french forum) or CEHO It will be better to wait ROBERT SIMON PORL and JASON after the show!!!
Tof

dsanchez

Wow, time really flies. Seven years already since this, my first Cure concert. What a memories! It was a cold night in Hamburg, on 9 November 2002. One of the happiest moments of my life, for sure.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

bloodflowers-fan

Hello,

yes I´ve seen the show. It was a birthday party for me!Great, and nesxt day we went to Berlin to see the Trilogy shows Nr. 2 and 3. The Bruxelles show I have seen too.

bloodflowers
side by side in silence......

dsanchez

Soon it will be 10 years since this magic moment. I was just a young 25 years old guy that time. I still remember this day, like if it was yesterday, and will never forget Robert saying "this is the last song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9GzTKNgVc

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Exactly ten years ago I saw The Cure for the first time ever at the Hamburg Color Line Arena. One of the highlights of my life...

The Cure - Live in Hamburg 2002 November 9th Color Line Arena - 13 Push
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo