2007.08.10 Sydney - Entertainment Centre (Australia) **Sold Out**

Started by bomber2007, June 21, 2007, 15:00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

bomber2007

A 2nd show in Sydney will be on the 9th August.
(the 2nd show on sale will be the first show they play as Black Sabbath are playing at the same venue the day after the first show that went on sale). 

bomber2007

Sydney 10th August is now OFFICIALLY - SOLD OUT !

nausearockpig

man, that was quick..

I was hoping to go down but doesn't look like i'll get tix on time.. plus accomodation.. etc..

bomber2007

Why can't you get a ticket for the 2nd Sydney show ?
That shouldn't be too hard to get tickets for (I don't think the 2nd show will sell out)...

nausearockpig

Funds being the main issue. got to factor in flights and accomodation to the whole deal..

themurderchair

the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

kissingcrimson

I know this is a little "off topic"...but I thought I'd just ask...I'm heading down to Sydney soon and I  was wondering whether anyone could tell me where are the best places are to find music (vinyl, CD, new and used)...cheers
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

themurderchair

depends what youre after
egg records and paint it black in newtown are good
red eye records in the city is also ok
the very first time i saw your face i thought of a song and quickly changed the tune. the very first time i touched your skin i thought of a story and rushed to reach the end too soon.

kissingcrimson

'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

themurderchair

oh yeah, if you go to red eye - make sure you visit both stores, they have 2 in the city: a main one, and a smaller one
i like the smaller one better - cheaper, good selection, and second hand
hope that helps

nausearockpig

Apparently The Cure's playing a "Free MySpace Concert" the same day!!!!???!!!

MySpace has very limited information and a million people bitching about it in some forum... no details though... sorry...

~*CherryRed*~

LOL yeah, I've just had a semi whinge :smth011 in the Melb. bit of this forum about this myspace 'secret show'... I guess they chose Sydney to do it in as there is a greater demand for them there. Fans now have another chance to catch them - FOR FREE too I might add! :rocker Apparently if you don't already know how these 'secret shows' work, The Cure's myspace people will post a bulletin detailing when and where. And as it's free, it's first in best dressed! You do have to be a friend of The Cure's obviously to get the bulletin... I reckon it would be worth going to as I think it will be a smaller crowd and therefore a more intimate gig. I just wish I could go too it. So all you Sydney-siders, think yourselves lucky, and try and get in! If someone does make it in.. I expect a full report to be posted here, so we can all "try" and experience it too! ;)
"prone to flights of whimsy"

nausearockpig

someone, whoever goes, SHOULD tape it to share....

that would be awesome..

devoblue

I'm wishing I was setup for taping.  It's the sort of gig that can miss out on taping all together.
f*ck Parental Advisory.  Mines a Pint.

themurderchair