The new live trilogy

Started by revolt_again, March 12, 2014, 16:52:50

Previous topic - Next topic

revolt_again

I was surprised (and pleased) to know that the band are very probably going to do a few concerts later this year wholly dedicated to the The Top / The Head on the Door / KMKMKM albums... I wonder if that will be a real worlwide tour or just a few scattered gigs here an there. Anyway, it's a pity that the concerts from the previous trilogy (Reflections) were never ever released on DVD, contrary to what was once promised...

MeltingMan

This project is probably the most important one for Robert this year.I waited too at least for a
Reflections-DVD,but now I think it's cancelled.Trilogy was unique.Maybe Robert is creating something
different for the fans. :roll:
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

dsanchez

Quote from: revolt_again on March 12, 2014, 16:52:50
I wonder if that will be a real worlwide tour

I think Robert mentioned in an interview that the band won't do a long tour (such as the 4Tour in 2008) anymore. Will try to find that interview.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MeltingMan

A long weekend in Berlin or Paris seem to be possible. As well, that Robert would change his mind.
Too good to be true...

scatcat

still hoping for the new album release .... AND the official dates for this 'World Tour' .. seemingly more disappointed.. especially after the US festival dates in June/July... when will The Tour fit in? And ... begging for Australia !! it has been too long.. :(
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

MeltingMan

Quote from: scatcat on March 16, 2014, 13:36:25
still hoping for the new album release .... AND the official dates for this 'World Tour' .. seemingly more disappointed.. especially after the US festival dates in June/July... when will The Tour fit in? And ... begging for Australia !! it has been too long.. :(
Right.Europe then probably not before 2015 and Australia?
No idea! Maybe even later?

Ulrich

Quote from: scatcat on March 16, 2014, 13:36:25
still hoping for the new album release .... AND the official dates for this 'World Tour' ..

The press release by the band never spoke of a "world tour" as far as I remember.
They want to take a "Trilogy" kind of show "around the world", which might just mean a few shows "here and there".  :o
The holy city breathed like a dying man...