2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Whiskers

"If Only Tonight We Could Sleep" ends in 3rd place

These are the remaining songs on Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me:

"The Kiss"
"Just Like Heaven"

My vote is, again, for "The Kiss."

Before the election is over, what's everyone's thoughts on this album? Personally, I think it's sandwiched between two of their best, and if they'd just kept it down to one solid single album instead of including unnecessary songs ("Icing Sugar," "Sugar Girl," "Hey You!," etc.), it might have been their strongest album. I do like that all of the band members had their own input into the songs, though.

Trust...

The Kiss
The album is not in my top 3 ... but more top 5 ;)
It's ok like it is.
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

TheRedSinger

Kiss me has a lot of my favorite songs! Like Hot, Hot Hot!!!, Why Can't I Be You?, The Kiss, Fight, All I want...
I really think is a very good album, definitely one of my favorites. Though, it has songs that I really really don't like such as Catch, Like Cockatoos, and A thousand Hours.

One of my aunts borrowed me the vinyl discs, I think that maybe I'm not going to return them, would you? :)

My vote goes for Just Like Heaven, never had been in my favs.

ZBmus

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

dsanchez

This is an irregular album with some awesome songs like "The Kiss", "Torture" and "Just like Heaven". I think is a transition (not only in the timeline) to what would be later "Disintegration". Contrary to "The Head On The Door" (mostly a pop album except for "Sinking") we can find songs that we couldn't imagine in that album like "The Kiss",  "Torture" or "If Only Tonight We Could Sleep". These are the first signs of what would be the best album for many fans (not me): Disintegration.

My vote goes to "Just Like Heaven"
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Whiskers

"Just Like Heaven" drowns deep inside of the 2nd place slot, making "The Kiss" the most popular song on Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me!

Here are the song rankings:

18.) A Thousand Hours
17.) Icing Sugar
16.) Hey You!
15.) The Perfect Girl
14.) One More Time
13.) The Snakepit
12.) Hot Hot Hot!!!
11.) Shiver And Shake
10.) Fight
9.) Why Can't I Be You?
8.) Like Cockatoos
7.) All I Want
6.) How Beautiful You Are...
5.) Torture
4.) Catch
3.) If Only Tonight We Could Sleep
2.) Just Like Heaven
1.) The Kiss

Up next... Disintegration!

othervoices13

sorry for the late reply but this album holds a special place for me...I think its right behind Disintegration as their best album.
There are so many styles and just amazing songs...really a perfect double album. Disintegration is the ultimate cohesive artistic statement from the band (Robert really) but Kiss Me.. is the Cure at the top of their game showing they can do anything they want
a smile to hide the fear away