Lullaby
Why Can't I Be You
Never Enough
Love Cats
Close to Me
In Between Days

Hero

THE LOVECATS
Its hard to think of a more perfect video actually, what more could you ask for?
There's real cats, robert smith squirming on the floor and dancing wonderfully, STUFFED cats!, tim popes shirt and the fact that it hasn't really got a point. Its fantastic!

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on November 17, 2007, 13:30:47
THE LOVECATS
Its hard to think of a more perfect video actually, what more could you ask for?
There's real cats, robert smith squirming on the floor and dancing wonderfully, STUFFED cats!, tim popes shirt and the fact that it hasn't really got a point. Its fantastic!

yeeaahh!! this one is funny because of the cats!! i think the real cats are quite taken aback from the stuffed ones!!  :smth023

I like Close to me.. because it outrageous in the cupboard!  ;)

I think my least favourite is Let's go to bed.. really BAD dancing in that one!!  :-D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Lady

Quote from: Cure Freak on November 17, 2007, 13:24:07
Close to Me
My God, you're right, I forgot this one in my post!!!! :smth023   I love it!!! :roll:
And I forgot CATCH and CHARLOTTE SOMETIMES, too!! :smth049

Oh... and FASCINATION STREET...even it's nothing original, but it's so strange and dark, with fog and wind, robert has something mysterious in that video...I don't know why, but I like it very much! :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Hero

Oh Lullaby wow! I love the make up in that one and all the spiders webs and ROBERT IN PAJAMAS!

Andddddd i forgot The end of the world - Its not as good as the tim pope videos BUT i like it when robert rolls around in bed lmao!  :-D

The video for Charlotte Sometimes really freaks me out though with the staring and the girl looks about 20 which is wrong and its just a bit scarey but i love the song.

I love the little dollies/puppet things in Close to Me, i only watched the newer version the other day and it is sooo werid, like an episode of the boosh or somthing but still brilliant.. I thought they might start singing under the sea instead... now that would be good! :smth023

robiola

I love In Between Days where Robert plays with the swinging camera and gets kicked in the behind by one of the little colored socks, and Close to Me is very original and hilarious!!!

lordsquidy13

5.Why Can't I Be You/Friday-They're so random.

4.Play For Today-The Cure Look so serious in this one.

3.High-After The First Verse, it does a close up of Simon on Bass, which I think is the best moment. Also, the humor in the second and third verses.

2.Other Voices-They all look so cool in it.

1.InBetween Days-Whenever I watched it, I can't help but to smile. Especially when the sock kicks Smith in the butt. XD

iwannashagsimon

Jumping Someone Else's Train.  It's complex in it's simplicity. :-D

billee

The Walk
Why Can't I Be You
In Between Days
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

rubcure

I really like Catch; but also like Charlotte Sometimes and The Hanging Garden...  :smth023
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

Carnage Visor

Hanging Garden
Charlotte Sometimes
Other Voices
Why Can't I Be You?
Lovecats
The Walk
A Night Like This
Never Enough
Wrong Number

I don't really like Never Enough as a song, but the video is cool!

disintegration

Quote from: disintegration on August 27, 2006, 12:25:06
A night like this, catch, lullaby and let's go to bed!
And The hanging garden too, is very dark!
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

FarFar

lovecats,
why can't i be you?
hanging garden..... :-D :-D

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...