Boys Don't Cry
4 (7.5%)
Killing An Arab
1 (1.9%)
Jumping Someone Else's Train
4 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

KingOfSomeIsland

I never really found Charlotte Sometimes to be such an exceptional track. (The studio track, the live ones are a totally different story)
For me it was a tough choice between Cut Here and Wrong Number, I only chose Wrong Number because I dont think anyone else will actually vote for it. And now i wanna vote for JSET :?

robiola

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 09, 2008, 19:12:35
(ps. i know you'll all vote for 'charlotte sometimes', like every faithful cure fan should do - but i don't care! :-D)
What do you mean...?  Should I go "baah baah" like a sheep while I vote? I voted it because I love it!   :smth045 :smth019 ( ;))

soulmate

I decided to vote for Charlotte... Not because I'm a "faithful fan" but because I just do love the song!  ;)

japanesebaby

Quote from: robiola on June 10, 2008, 09:45:20
(ps. i know you'll all vote for 'charlotte sometimes', like every faithful cure fan should do - but i don't care! :-D)
What do you mean...?  Should I go "baah baah" like a sheep while I vote? I voted it because I love it!   :smth045 :smth019 ( ;))

they call it "being brainwashed"... :roll: :lol:(;))

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

japanesebaby

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 10, 2008, 10:26:50

there is actually a name for this condition: it's called "being brainwashed"... :roll: :lol:(;))

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

psychophysio

Purple Haze (although it isn't really a single). I used to have the CDS and 12" of this one and love it!

For me Charlotte is OK but a bit dull and I don't really enjoy it live..... :?

fannwenner

Voted Charlotte since I could only choose one. That one and Killing an Arab are both on my top 5-10 Cure songs list. To be honest perhaps Boys don´t cry and Lovecats could also be on that top 10 list, but lower than the two first.

Lady

I voted "Charlotte Sometimes", but also "Cut Here" is good! :smth020

Should I go "baah baah" like a sheep while I vote?
Oh no robiola...this is just "good taste"!!! ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

revolt

splitmilk34

Odd list to choose from... as a standalone single, "Boy's Don't Cry" wins hands down.  My favorite on this list is probably "Jumping Someone Else's Train" but BDC has a classic melody, great chord progression and just breaks the pop barrier to pieces.  Along with "Just Like Heaven" (which is THE most recognizable and important of Cure singles) "Boys Don't Cry" is the purest piece of pop songwriting that Smith has ever released.
"... sleeping less every night"

Sussex

I called you after midnight
Then run until my heart burst
I passed the howling woman
And stood outside your door

A Walk! Stunning..For me, its the best single ever..plus with some sentimental value   there for me. 8)
"Thick As Shit"

Whiskers

moutheyesheart

I guess we all knew the final winner before we actually vote. Charlotte is the favorite song for so many fans and also if for me there's something even better in the complete works, i will be at least the best alone standing single.
well...cut here for second. :)
Разпадане

lordsquidy13

Charlotte wins for me. I love the signing. It would make a great and haunting A capella song. Sends chills down my back every single time.

figurehead

Ouh that is a hard one...
Which to choose? Between 'KAA' - 'BDC' - Charlotte or even The Lovecats ..?Well i finally prefer not to answer,love them all anyway!
:)
'Is It Always Like This?'