So it's about time to introduce myself i think

Started by Freakshow, June 02, 2008, 17:11:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Freakshow

So it's about time to introduce myself i think. I  already looked around a bit and really like this place. I'm Caterina (31) from Germany and for the past few months the Cure make my day. It has become a kind of obsession - I just can't stand a day without listening to their music or watching them. My aunt already said, that I behave like a 14 year old, but I don't mind. My pupils, yes - I'm a teacher, seem to like it though - they told me that I'm the only cool teacher in our school - nice of them, isn't it?   

Nevertheless, there's a problem. There are a few pages that say I need a password which I will get via Curefans.com in their newsletter. Unfortunately, I haven't got one (I already checked if I allowed sending nws and letters to my email address) Can somebody help me, please???!!!   :D   
Show me how you do that trick...

japanesebaby

hi there and welcome aboard :)

Quote from: Freakshow on June 02, 2008, 17:11:13
So it's about time to introduce myself i think. I  already looked around a bit and really like this place. I'm Caterina (31) from Germany and for the past few months the Cure make my day. It has become a kind of obsession - I just can't stand a day without listening to their music or watching them. My aunt already said, that I behave like a 14 year old, but I don't mind. My pupils, yes - I'm a teacher, seem to like it though - they told me that I'm the only cool teacher in our school - nice of them, isn't it?

i teach at the university (= mostly adults) and most times i think people consider me as "the freak teacher" - i guess i don't dress up boringly enough, to fit the scene so to speak, huh? well, whatever. :-P
anyway, to remain in the subject (or at least around it):

Quote from: Freakshow on June 02, 2008, 17:11:13
Nevertheless, there's a problem. There are a few pages that say I need a password which I will get via Curefans.com in their newsletter. Unfortunately, I haven't got one (I already checked if I allowed sending nws and letters to my email address) Can somebody help me, please???!!!   :D   

newsletters will be sent out regularly to all members, so just keep an eye on your email in the near future. ;)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

rubcure

teachers who likes The Cure... = cool teachers!  :smth023 Good for you japanesebaby and Freakshow  :smth020
[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

silversand

Yes :D , teachers who are Curefans are so 

Welcome to this forum Freakshow  :smth039

And of course welcome all the newbies :smth039