Looking for Head On the Door Tour Date 8/31/89

Started by curefanforever, November 18, 2006, 05:31:57

Previous topic - Next topic

curefanforever

Hello.  I'm looking for the bootleg from the Head on the Door at the Rosemont Theater, Chicago, IL, USA, 8/31/89.  If anyone can help me out please let me know.  Thanks ~

:rocker

crowbi_wan

Um...1989 would be The Prayer Tour.  I don't have this one in lossless.  Sorry...  I will certainly be on the lookout for it in future trades.  The 2nd night, too.  They played 'Push'  :rocker  Was this the only time it was played in '89?  Hmmm...  Now I need to do some research  :smth024   

DontMoove

Quote from: crowbi_wan on November 18, 2006, 07:51:46
Um...1989 would be The Prayer Tour.  I don't have this one in lossless.  Sorry...  I will certainly be on the lookout for it in future trades.  The 2nd night, too.  They played 'Push'  :rocker  Was this the only time it was played in '89?  Hmmm...  Now I need to do some research  :smth024   

may be the response is on forever.net ;) ;)
JP

DontMoove

Quote from: DontMoove on November 18, 2006, 13:15:56

here is the response :
http://www.foreverdrowning.net/stats.php?stat=1&annee=&titre=164
JP

crowbi_wan

Quote from: DontMoove on November 18, 2006, 20:09:53
Quote from: DontMoove on November 18, 2006, 13:15:56

here is the response :
http://www.foreverdrowning.net/stats.php?stat=1&annee=&titre=164

Thanks for the answer JP. Foreverdrowning is a very handy resource.  I was headed there, but got sidetracked...

Okay, now I really want the 2nd night.

curefanforever

Does someone have the first night?
Would you pls share?
:shock: