2011.05.31 Sydney - Sydney Opera House (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, May 03, 2011, 21:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady

It seems that next week there will be some problems with the flights from Europe because of the ash cloud in Iceland... :?
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Sussex

Quote from: Lady on May 22, 2011, 23:23:26
It seems that next week there will be some problems with the flights from Europe because of the ash cloud in Iceland... :?

I heard the news this morning. My heart is trembling badly. Hope that this ash disruption will not give an impact to this legendary show.

Let's pray for people coming from Europe (including Bob & Co.) will have a smooth journey in anyway.

"Thick As Shit"

scatcat

Quote from: Sussex on May 23, 2011, 05:19:01

I heard the news this morning. My heart is trembling badly. Hope that this ash disruption will not give an impact to this legendary show.

Let's pray for people coming from Europe (including Bob & Co.) will have a smooth journey in anyway.

OOOHHH Bugger!

I do hope Bob & Co.   ;)  will be unaffected by this.. as well as any fans flying from Europe.. Hope it won't have a 'ripple' effect through to here !  :shock:

And.. Yes Sussex.. 2 t-shirts I have for you!   :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

again this? :?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: scatcat on May 23, 2011, 10:09:26

I am sure they will fly to Australia early enough to avoid any inconvenience :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Sussex

Quote from: dsanchez on May 23, 2011, 10:51:36

I am sure they will fly to Australia early enough to avoid any inconvenience :smth023

Phewww.. ;)
"Thick As Shit"

~*CherryRed*~

Mkay meet up.
How do all that can go feel about meeting up on the steps of the Opera House before the gig then? Seems the easiest way to do it I reckon.. we can do a photo op. & gasbag etc.. then go in for the show.

I get into Sydney around 2pmish on the 31st.. and will meet billee/kissing and scatcat in the Airport somewhere (not sure where as yet.. prob just text you girls when I land and find a spot to wait for you!). I'd like to head for my hotel after I find the girls and get sorted... so me thinks as the show starts at wot 7pm is it?... maybe if we say find each other on the steps around 5.30pm to 6pm??? Thoughts ppls???

Another option is to all meet in the airport, but then everyones flights are different and we all want to get to our hotels and stuff... mmmmm.... nah thats porb not a good idea after all hehehe.

btw, If you look for a woman with bright magenta coloured hair all stuck up and poofy, that'll be moi  :smth023
"prone to flights of whimsy"

billee

Quote from: dsanchez on May 23, 2011, 10:51:36
Quote from: scatcat on May 23, 2011, 10:09:26

OMG I'm getting too old for this rollercoaster ride
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

billee

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on May 23, 2011, 11:12:27
Mkay meet up.
How do all that can go feel about meeting up on the steps of the Opera House before the gig then? Seems the easiest way to do it I reckon.. we can do a photo op. & gasbag etc.. then go in for the show.

I get into Sydney around 2pmish on the 31st.. and will meet billee/kissing and scatcat in the Airport somewhere (not sure where as yet.. prob just text you girls when I land and find a spot to wait for you!). I'd like to head for my hotel after I find the girls and get sorted... so me thinks as the show starts at wot 7pm is it?... maybe if we say find each other on the steps around 5.30pm to 6pm??? Thoughts ppls???

Another option is to all meet in the airport, but then everyones flights are different and we all want to get to our hotels and stuff... mmmmm.... nah thats porb not a good idea after all hehehe.

btw, If you look for a woman with bright magenta coloured hair all stuck up and poofy, that'll be moi  :smth023
Oi cherry. sounds good for the meet up. Scatcat & me fly in not long after you so the three of us can head to the hotel together. The show starts at 7pm SHARP   As I was told by the lady at the opera house if you're late you'll have to wait for an interval to get in so 5.30 - 6pm on the steps sounds pretty good. What does everyone think?  :D

Sussex

Quote from: billee on May 23, 2011, 11:29:13
Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on May 23, 2011, 11:12:27
Mkay meet up.
How do all that can go feel about meeting up on the steps of the Opera House before the gig then? Seems the easiest way to do it I reckon.. we can do a photo op. null gasbag etc.. then go in for the show.

Oi cherry. sounds good for the meet up. Scatcat null me fly in not long after you so the three of us can head to the hotel together. The show starts at 7pm SHARP   As I was told by the lady at the opera house if you're late you'll have to wait for an interval to get in so 5.30 - 6pm on the steps sounds pretty good. What does everyone think?  :D

Loc -SOH Steps
Time - 5.30pm-6.00pm

Sounds fine to me. I'll be arriving a day earlier, and obviously I have to meet scatcat to collect my tix. Hehe.
We are seriously going to take the picture at the steps. Finally!
"Thick As Shit"

billee

And they thought it was big when Oprah was at the opera house. Hmph!!!!!!!!! She's got nothing on us Curefans :smth041  :smth023

Sussex

Quote from: billee on May 23, 2011, 12:03:17
And they thought it was big when Oprah was at the opera house. Hmph!!!!!!!!! She's got nothing on us Curefans :smth041  :smth023

Definitely nothing billee..
"Thick As Shit"

billee

Concert number one

Eight more sleeps to go

Concert number two 

Nine more sleeps to go

:D

scatcat

:-D  yes Sussex.. We are going to finally take a picture together at the steps of The Opera House!!

If all is fine with flights, me & Billee be arriving @ Sydney airport ( flying up Virgins! :) ) arriving 2.40 pm .. grab luggage.. meet up there, ?? or staight off to off to hotel.. GLAM UP ., then definately meet up at steps Before 6ish.. sounds puuurfect!

hey Cherry  :D bright magenta hey? Coool..  :smth023

Got my luggage.. looking at it.. oohh soo excited.. gotta still think what to wear!  :smth100

Not got tix yet.. hopefully 2moz Sussex..  :P

..I think I might be a bit too old for this excitment too Billee...  :shock:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

Ohh.. BTW.. does anyone know if we will be checked for digital cameras? .. my phone noooo good to take anything worthwhile.. 4 rows from the front is too good to pass up for a snap!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life