The Only One + Ny Trip officially confirmed.

Started by [labyrinth], April 25, 2008, 12:35:03

Previous topic - Next topic

[labyrinth]

the new single will be released on May 13th and it will be called "The Only One" (formerly known as Please Project and in a 13mix version, different from the one that will surface on the album) and it will contain the b-side "Ny Trip" (it won't be released on the album)
plus, every month from here to August (so, 4 months) they will release a new single with a new b-side.

here it is, coverart for the single (from CoF) :

this should be the schedule for the new singles:

May 13th - The Only One (mix 13) + Ny Trip (CD, 7", Digital Download)
June 13th - Single #2 (mix 13) + new non-album b-side (CD, 7", Digital Download)
July 13th - Single #3 (mix 13) + new non-album b-side (CD, 7", Digital Download)
August 13th - Single #4 (mix 13) + new non-album b-side (CD, 7", Digital Download)

Yves28

I don't know what you think but I find it a great news !
:smth023

[labyrinth]

sure it is,
i'm excited,

and so curious to listen to the studio-mix of "The Only One" and to "NY Trip" !!!

:-D

if the single respects the album there should be a "light side" and a "dark side" and the cover-art seems to go in this direction.

kissingcrimson

wow this is exciting..i feel all tingly!

I hope it's all true ;)
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

mint car

[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

[labyrinth]

...and I really like the artwork.
i mean, it's so.... Parched Art !!!!

Porl made a great job!

:-D

scatcat

this is great news!  also great news to know that they are available on cd... not just download.. that has made my day! 

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

punx_chix

Awesome!! and love the artwork. This just made my whole weekend! So excited, hope I'll be able to get them on vinyl too...
...and i run around hysterical
in dead persistent gloom...

rubcure

A date at least!! Now... the countdown starts today   :smth020

...and yes the artwork is  :smth023

[center][size=10pt][font=arial][color=black]"...and the way the rain comes down hard is how i feel inside..."[/color][/font][/size][/center]

Poe

Great news.  :-D Good of them to finally ditch that name too...

[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

Hero

Wow this is exciting news! I cant wait to hear it!!!   :-D
:smth020

plainsong16

Brother Tims

Four singles, each every month? I'm gonna bet that there will be no more than two singles.

wish-man

Ouh, great!
And really, Porl's artwork is very good!
In my fav "dirty" style. Well, but we still waiting for the new album...  :smth023
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

frog_s

Woehoeoe Finally something (more or less) official, and me thinking it were all crappy fantasies hahaha. But still have to wait a bit!

Hey guys! Sleepingbags in front of the musicstores everywhere in the world? :P