The Only One charting Itunes

Started by pelicanmusicstuff, May 14, 2008, 12:01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

pelicanmusicstuff

Go to Itunes and switch over to the rock chart and charting @ #14 is the new single "The Only One", while NY Trip is #33 which totally defies B side logic. Really genius idea to put them as 2 separate singles. I personally don't like to send money through the computer, but those who do...its possible to get this song to number one, if you desire to make this song mainstream.

pelicanmusicstuff

..also on the top 100 "overall" the song "Physco" which is #13 is #98 on the overall chart. So if The Only One can pass that song it would get a lot more exposure.

cure_kitty

That's great to see that it's doing good!   :-D I'll most likely break down & buy the downloads on itunes as I won't be getting my CD single till next week.  It's sold out on US version of Amazon already!!!!  :smth020

[labyrinth]

in Italy it's @ #16 of the General iTunes Chart!

and #2 in the Rock Chart!

Hero

In the UK its @ #12 on the rock chart but doesn't appear to be on the general one... yet :smth023

andoocure

I bought both "the only one" and "NY trip" on itunes...i couldn't wait to receive to cd and 7" next week...oh well, now i will have all three formats
I want to keep this feeling
Deep inside of me
I want you always in my heart
You are everything