The album got pushed to 2008, more like an April/May release

Started by monghi, August 10, 2007, 07:36:38

Previous topic - Next topic

melly

Oh Hurray and Hurrah! The official site has released the details we all have been so eagerly awaiting!   :smth023 I'm glad the pressure is off in regards to the releasing of the singles and album...now we will scrutinise and give our critiques, which in itself, will engage, I'm sure, some animated discussions!
:smth014 :smth042
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

[labyrinth]

Bloodflower

Quote from: [labyrinth] on May 25, 2008, 15:57:45
Dream 13 as the title???

(on CoF)

obscene!  :smth011

I don't mind Dream 13 as the title. It could certainly be worse. I was going to turn in my Cure card if they called the new album 4:13. Because of that, I guess I'm of the opinion that everything is better than I thought it was going to be. So no complaints here.

Though I'd rather they call it "Thirteen".
Another Curefan for The Dark Christmas album.

robiola

Quote from: Bloodflower on May 25, 2008, 22:48:48
Quote from: [labyrinth] on May 25, 2008, 15:57:45
Dream 13 as the title???

(on CoF)

obscene!  :smth011

I don't mind Dream 13 as the title. It could certainly be worse. I was going to turn in my Cure card if they called the new album 4:13. Because of that, I guess I'm of the opinion that everything is better than I thought it was going to be. So no complaints here.

Though I'd rather they call it "Thirteen".
I kind of liked 4:13, actually. Dream 13.... meh.  :?

[labyrinth]

if they must put in the title "Dream" and "13" it was far better if they used "Thirteen Dreams"...

i really don't like "Dream 13" and I don't even know if something could be worse  :?
i mean, at this point just call it "Thirteen" if you don't have any better idea about the title!
anyway,hope it's just a "bad" rumor !

nausearockpig

Could be worse. could be "The Cure II" and be an album of shite that doesn't encapsulate what The Cure is all about!!!

Janko

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

cure_kitty

I'm not to crazy about the name Dream 13.  It's Ok but kind of blah.  I kind of liked 4:13.  It was a bit unique at least.  Four Singles, 4 Members, 13th album etc.............

nausearockpig

I saw a poster today [20th October] that had the Australian release date of the album as the 25th October - Saturday!!!

Yay!!

iTunes might have it for sale the night or day before. A couple of the singles were up for sale on it prior to actual release...

billee

The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

sues777

Quote from: nausearockpig on October 20, 2008, 10:28:27
Quote from: billee on October 20, 2008, 10:22:12
:D
Roll on Saturday then  :smth023

Bring it!!!
oh thank god!!  Other Aussies excited about Sat...was beginning to fear I was the only one... Yes!!  Roll on Sat!!!   :smth023
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

billee

hehehe sues  yep this old chook's doing the chooky dance :smth048
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

sues777

The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show