Do you want a Curefans.com T-Shirt?

Yes, definitely
59 (89.4%)
I don't know
7 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 66

boneheadhaggar

Quote from: kissingcrimson on August 08, 2007, 07:00:47
YAY! I just got mine in the mail....I'm wearing it as I'm typing this...it looks good...it's bigger on me than I thought it would be...but still very comfy...thankyou everyone at curefans.com

still waiting for mine, but we have got a post strike going on over here at the moment :?
its nice to be nice

dsanchez

Quote from: boneheadhaggar on August 08, 2007, 12:18:47
Quote from: kissingcrimson on August 08, 2007, 07:00:47
YAY! I just got mine in the mail....I'm wearing it as I'm typing this...it looks good...it's bigger on me than I thought it would be...but still very comfy...thankyou everyone at curefans.com

still waiting for mine, but we have got a post strike going on over here at the moment :?

Hi bonehead

Your t-shirt must be somewhere in Europe already..or probably on the way still. Hopefully you get it within the next week!. Apologies for the delay.

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

boneheadhaggar

I'm sure it will arrive soon, as I say we are going through a series of postal strikes here in the U.K. at the minute and there is a big backlog of mail to deliver (I should know, I am one of the postmen on strike) :D
its nice to be nice

shel1971

Has anyone in the US ordered a T-shirt? If so, how long did it take for you to get yours? I've ordered mine, and I tend to be patient most of the time when it comes to mail order, but I'd like to know I'll have it before The Cure is in town in October.  :lol:

iwannashagsimon

I'm in the US and I ordered a shirt.  Still waiting for it, too.  Think it will take longer cos they had to redo the design to fit in the new names.

shel1971

Quote from: iwannashagsimon on August 13, 2007, 00:13:25
I'm in the US and I ordered a shirt.  Still waiting for it, too.  Think it will take longer cos they had to redo the design to fit in the new names.
Thanks for the info, hopefully it won't be TOO long!

lostflower4

Quote from: shel1971 on August 12, 2007, 19:58:08
Has anyone in the US ordered a T-shirt? If so, how long did it take for you to get yours? I've ordered mine, and I tend to be patient most of the time when it comes to mail order, but I'd like to know I'll have it before The Cure is in town in October.  :lol:

U.S. orders are still in process. But don't worry, you'll have them well before any concerts. 8)

FarFar

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

shel1971

Quote from: lostflower4 on August 13, 2007, 03:11:52
Quote from: shel1971 on August 12, 2007, 19:58:08

U.S. orders are still in process. But don't worry, you'll have them well before any concerts. 8)
Thanks so much for the update!

mikmcc

I got mine today!

too late for Australasian tour - but pretty happy my name is on the back, and I got the first batch, so I have my little piece of Curefans.com history

disintegration

But..... european order?  :?
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

dsanchez

Quote from: disintegration on August 15, 2007, 10:58:03

European order was shipped on 4th august. Should be around there these days. However, your order will be shipped still this week, we didn't have S girlie t-shirt available. Hope your understanding :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Tof

Quote from: dsanchez on August 15, 2007, 15:14:45

European order was shipped on 4th august. Should be around there these weeks. However, your order will be shipped still this week, we didn't have S girlie t-shirt available. Hope your understanding :)

YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!

My T-Shirt is on the way !!!

Thanks David & Caley   :smth023
Tof

disintegration

Quote from: dsanchez on August 15, 2007, 15:14:45

European order was shipped on 4th august. Should be around there these days. However, your order will be shipped still this week, we didn't have S girlie t-shirt available. Hope your understanding :)
OK, no problem, thanks!  :smth001
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

iwannashagsimon

I got my shirt today. :smth001

Thank you! :-D