Are you a Curefans.com addicted?

Started by dsanchez, September 18, 2007, 02:01:56

Previous topic - Next topic

silversand

Thanks Cure Freak  :)

I like this self portrait you've posted a lot. I've printed it out some time ago and i framed the picture
and hung it up.

I think that as well, someone should start a thread with fan art  :)

Cure Freak

Quote from: silversand on September 23, 2007, 22:53:43
Thanks Cure Freak  :)

I like this self portrait you've posted a lot. I've printed it out some time ago and i framed the picture
and hung it up.

I think that as well, someone should start a thread with fan art  :)

Your welcome :smth001

I love his self portrait. he did a great job. What a nice idea.

I agree. It would be nice to have Cure fan art section.

FarFar

nice pic thanks curefreak..... :rocker :rocker

so nice you av....i like your av...cool... :rocker :rocker :rocker
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Cure Freak

Quote from: FarFar on September 24, 2007, 03:58:00
nice pic thanks curefreak..... :rocker :rocker

so nice you av....i like your av...cool... :rocker :rocker :rocker
Your welcome and thanks. :smth001

mikmcc

Addicted - yes

but not to posting for the sake of getting my stats up

scatcat

Quote from: dsanchez on September 18, 2007, 02:01:56
Are you pressing F5 everytime to see if someone posted something new?
Are you looking like a crazy to see if someone answered your post?
Are you looking forward to get new personal messages?
Do you have "curefans.com" as default site in your browser?
Are you online all the time even when everyone else is sleeping?
Are you trying to post so much as you can to be a "Curefans Master"?

As for me, yes, I'm a Curefans.com addicted :shock:

:smth017
1.um, I don't press F5.. i never know what the top buttons do..I need my son to show me.
2.I get messages when someone has posted, maybe if i pressed the F5 button, hey?
3. My first message was really exciting.. ooh ahh..
4. Good idea for default browser, but I use bigpond.
5. It seems everytime I log on, everyone logs off... maybe that's the paranoia... no seriously, I'm in another timezone.. Jupiter!!
6. "curefans Master" wow... um, can I be a master? I have a lot to learn about this site, but lover of all things Cure...

I think I'm addicted, cos I can't not check in everyday.. is that addiction or just wanna have fun?
:smth041

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

It's daunting to BE A CUREFANS MASTER i SUPPOSE... HEY i COULD ASPIRE TO BE A CUREFANS MISSUS??  :P

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Poe

The fact that I'm posting on an old, abandoned thread should show how obsessed I am...but I can quit when I want to!

Oh curse you curefans.com! I was supposed to leave my apartment today!

Love you...
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

frog_s

Tahaha that's so true, thinking: "aww just another 5 minutes" and you end up reading  and posting for another 2 hours  :oops:

But I don't post that much, caus when I read the threads I always think: "yeah......" And then it kinda stops, so I don't think I will add much. But still trying to reach a curefanmaster title by posting in threads like these  :-D

So a lil addicted, yeah

mike65

tetanus

Used to be a frequent visitor, then changed jobs and had no time anymore, even forgot my previous account  :oops:
But hey - here I'm back!  Guess that means I'm... addicted?

Greetz, TT

sues777

Hi, my name is sues and I think I'm now officially curefans.com addicted - I've blown my download limit for the month, so I'm now being charged some ridiculous amount per mb and yet, here I am...I tried to stay away but I just couldn't do it  :smth011.  Think I need some help....
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

coxoxi

hmm...who knows...maybe I will become addictive  :twisted:

Hero

I've avoided this thread for a bit ( denial :smth011) I don't even sleep so i can see the live setlist updates. Damn the whole concept of time!
I think i need curefans addicted anonymous! :smth100 Or maybe just a dark, padded room ;)

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on May 19, 2008, 23:20:43
I've avoided this thread for a bit ( denial :smth011) I don't even sleep so i can see the live setlist updates. Damn the whole concept of time!
I think i need curefans addicted anonymous! :smth100 Or maybe just a dark, padded room ;)

maybe hero ... a cupboard thrown over a cliff with a few antagonist friends.. , or a padded cell pinned with brightly 'dancing' socks..!?? ;)

:D  ..ohh what i would give to have been in THAT cupboard.. with Mad BOB.. .. close to me..  :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life