lack of news? worried about?

Started by [labyrinth], April 16, 2007, 15:08:26

Previous topic - Next topic

are you worried for this lack of news about the upcoming album?

Yes
15 (37.5%)
No
25 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Curepeter

Me!!!!

I never understood people only wanting only stuff. Stuff from presences to now and future is interesting, everything else is living in the past. I have nothing against playing the whole new album, because this is what it is about. Not about the old times, this we heard a hundred times before. Old things are wonderful for memory, no more no less, but what counts is the future, this is it!

Everyone, go on!!!!

rodney

When I see a band, I want an overview of their entire career including the latest material that they're doing.  It's always disapointing when a band is so into promoting their latest release that they completely forget that they have a back catalog.  Very annoying.

splitmilk34

Not really worried... I'm sure they're just working on it.
"... sleeping less every night"

Janko

Quote from: rodney on May 31, 2007, 14:20:45
When I see a band, I want an overview of their entire career including the latest material that they're doing.  It's always disapointing when a band is so into promoting their latest release that they completely forget that they have a back catalog.  Very annoying.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I WOULD LIKE IF THEY MADE SUCH A GREAT ALBUM THAT THEY WOULDNT NEED TO PLAY OLDER STUFF!

:-D

THEN AGAIN, THERE'S NO POINT IN PLAYING EARLY SONGS WITHOUT KEYBOARDS, SO...

:smth100 :smth100 :smth100
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

[labyrinth]