Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

Quote from: melly on November 21, 2007, 09:19:34
I found out today that from midnight tonight (21st November) there is a "blackout" for all election material!! WooHHOooOO... the election is this saturday... so, we can turn the radio/tv on without seeing and hearing all the babbling bulls*it!! Oh my...what a relief..... :smth023 :rocker :-D

This just made me happy!! Switched off the goddamn T.V. because of the campaign blitz and MISSED the fact that there is a blackout!! thanks melly! To the rescue again!  :smth023

I can safely turn on the T.V. now, ... without having nightmares !! :rocker
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

melly

Quote from: scatcat on November 21, 2007, 14:27:51
Quote from: melly on November 21, 2007, 09:19:34
I found out today that from midnight tonight (21st November) there is a "blackout" for all election material!! WooHHOooOO... the election is this saturday... so, we can turn the radio/tv on without seeing and hearing all the babbling bulls*it!! Oh my...what a relief..... :smth023 :rocker :-D

This just made me happy!! Switched off the goddamn T.V. because of the campaign blitz and MISSED the fact that there is a blackout!! thanks melly! To the rescue again!  :smth023

I can safely turn on the T.V. now, ... without having nightmares !! :rocker

Glad to pass on good news!! BUT as far as turning on the TV and not having nightmares... don't, whatever you do, accidently click onto channel 7, Sunday night at 6.30, "There is NOoOO BiNGooo"....*screaming*
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

scatcat

poor melly... :(  tortured by bingo.. :smth046
..that made me laugh!!  :D

Happy today for two reasons..
1. got a delivery of a precious new guitar.. the RS-1000  :rocker

2. Elections over and done with!! :evil: 

:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

Quote from: Steve on November 20, 2007, 15:54:54
Quote from: ROGUE on November 18, 2007, 08:51:18
Iam simply happy to be back to say hello to everyone, and be out of hospital..  (passenger car accident noone else hurt seriously thank god- OR any superior being/power)

Missed you all  :smth045

Bl00dy hell. :shock:

Good to hear you are okay there ROGUE.

THANK YOU STEVE  :smth050 yes iam okay, recovering anyway but all is well, thats nice of you.

Is awsum to be back~ felt like a very long time.   :smth023 :smth020

HELLO also to Silversand and CureFreak~ have already said hello but wanted to say it again.  ;)
Luv that pic Scatcat- the cornflowers, ahh in a bed made of flowers  :smth055        ~ ~Hello also  :D Anorex76  :smth006

Hero

Happy today because.. well, Its always nice when a plan comes together...especially when it involves glowsticks :-D

scatcat

:smth046
Hero?? may I ask what you did with the glowsticks???  imagination running wild here.. please tell me you didn't put them in a blender??!!  :shock:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

HAHA!! No, no glowing milkshakes...but that could be fun!? :D

Yesterday was one of my friends 18th birthday's but she couldn't have a party or anything because she doesn't get on with her parents. So we decided to have a surprise party but couldn't find anywhere to have it soo........We had a party in the woods!!! We had 1000 glowsitcks and decorated all the trees and lit up the path from her house to the woods (which isnt too far) and we had music and dancing in the forest! It was a little cold but so much more fun than conventional parties.

And i'm happy today because its sunday and its only 30 days until christmas (i feel like one of those christmas loving Who's from the grinch hehe!)

ROGUE

Hero - that sounds lovely nice idea  :smth074 -looking for a glowing stick emo-thingo.  :smth023

Me happy sort of, bit dull actually, but happy is ok with me. :smth050  My neighbors have all gone mad with xmas
decorations, and vegas style over done... but iam the only humbug in the street, just to early, I like candles and
the small fairy lights, but not too much.  Dont think i will bother much with that, i live alone, maybe if i had someone
to help put them up, and take them down...maybe... but ahh sunsets and moons i prefer.  :shock: I still like seeing it all
in the evenings though glowing through my windows. 

melly

"HERO"... I read your post, and it made me happy....what a lovely thing you did for your friend! My minds' eye saw it all.. in the woods, the glowsticks, dancing...just beautiful. What a good friend you are.. :smth023
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

robiola

Quote from: melly on November 26, 2007, 04:22:01
"HERO"... I read your post, and it made me happy....what a lovely thing you did for your friend! My minds' eye saw it all.. in the woods, the glowsticks, dancing...just beautiful. What a good friend you are.. :smth023

Agree completely, it sounds lovely, and friends like you are hard to come by! :smth001

Now I want a glow-stick party in the forest...With a Cure soundtrack, of course! :rocker

Hero

Hehe! I try to be a good friend...this made up for all the times i've set them on fire! ;)
Now your posts made me happy  :-D

Robiola, there were a few cure songs thrown in! My friends are aware of my "slight" cure obsession and have now realised that they are a good band!

melly

Happy today; One of our little dogs, "Jimmy" has a suspicious growth near his bottom, and we were really worried. Cancer perhaps? Just came home from the vets., and all seems ok...just a funny little warty thing they think...no swollen lymph nodes, no internal growth...I looked into his funny little face and told him he was going to be ok...

And FINally, finally, the birds...the ones who swoop me, are using the damned bird bath!!
So..I'm happy... :D

melly

Hmm..just thought I should add....no, I don't sit around staring at my dogs' bum...his tail curls up and over his back as he is strutting around....easy to spot something not quite right.  I don't know why, but I felt I needed to clarify that... :shock:

scatcat

:shock:  thanks melly.. i did get a sort of visualisation about dogs' bums... ahem..  :smth100

But as a pet owner... never overlook anything out of the ordinary... just like babies ( our pets are our babies too!!)  :smth039
happy today your puppy is okay...  :smth023 

AND congrats on the birdbath dilemma!!  :rocker  they are smart chickies you know..  :D
Happy today .. well most days because of this particular thread and how those who contribute.. give me the only laugh .. sometimes for days..!!   :smth082 :smth050 :smth052 :smth045 :smth005 :smth006 :smth027 :smth026 :smth025 :smth040
Definately a cure for depression!!  ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Melly ~ totally understand the whole staring at the dogs bum thing! hehe! My dog has a curlyish tail too. Glad your doggy is okay! :smth023

Im happy today because i've been watching The Mighty Boosh DVD and its so weird that it makes me deliriously happy. I love Old Gregg the funky hermaphrodite merman who wears a pink tutu and is obsesed with Baileys!
"Im Old Gregg! Do ya wanna come to a club where people wee on each other? D'ya love me? Im Old Gregggggggg!"
Ermmm yea...hehe...Happy as can be! Oh im also happy because i made Rice Krispie cakes yummmmm!