Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

japanesebaby

i got through a six-week work period with some crazy 10 hours days and practically without any days off. some paper work remains but i can do that at home without even having to get out of the bed if i don't want to - and maybe i don't! :)

ps. tomorrow is the longest days of the year: today the sun has risen at around 4 am, sets at 23 pm. :D
for those of you who do celebrate midsummer (probably just the scandinavians, i assume?): have a nice midsummer eve! :D

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

DJscribbles

tickets for sigur ros go on sale tommorow!! OH MY GOD, MY HEART FEELS LIKE ITS MELTING LIKE GLACIERS!! ive been waiting for this for 3 years.. *faints*. cant believe it.. AAAH!!
its either that or madonna on my birthday (yes i love her, there i admitted it.), but shes charging $350 for lower level - WTF?! WTF?!
either way... my parents said the cure would be the last id go to for a long while.. but its SIGUR ROS, not some teeny bopper shit!
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

Janko

I saw THE BREAKFAST CLUB again and that  made my day...
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Cure Freak

HTB...
i saw The Cure last night!!
:-D

sues777

Quote from: Cure Freak on June 21, 2008, 22:14:48
HTB...

Excellent!!  It was your 'first time' wasn't it Cure Freak?  What did you think?
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Cure Freak

Quote from: sues777 on June 22, 2008, 02:44:34
Quote from: Cure Freak on June 21, 2008, 22:14:48
HTB...

Excellent!!  It was your 'first time' wasn't it Cure Freak?  What did you think?
yes, it was. 7 years i waited for this. it was wonderful. the songs, the music, the lighting, the bascvk drops.

and Simon looking at me.
:smth049
i'll tresure it  always.

sues777

Quote from: Cure Freak on June 23, 2008, 01:13:59
yes, it was. 7 years i waited for this. it was wonderful. the songs, the music, the lighting, the bascvk drops.

and Simon looking at me.
i'll tresure it  always.

I'm so happy you enjoyed it Cure Freak!!  ..and Simon was looking at you...augh!!..sooo jealous   ;)
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show

Cure Freak

Quote from: sues777 on June 24, 2008, 13:37:53
Quote from: Cure Freak on June 23, 2008, 01:13:59

and Simon looking at me.
i'll tresure it  always.

I'm so happy you enjoyed it Cure Freak!!  ..and Simon was looking at you...augh!!..sooo jealous   ;)
thank you. yes, he did. :-D

coxoxi

...i had great barbecue with my friends yesterday  :smth041

Janko

There is a slight chance that Leonard Cohen comes to Serbia in fall. That made my week!
Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

coxoxi

I just came back from the 80's party and on my way out I went to see what's up on the dark floor. The moment I came 10:15 Saturday Night started! I was in heaven!! Cause they are a bit niggardly with The Cure songs and that's my fav Cure song with A forest!!! So it definitely made my day!!! Now I can go peaceful to sleep  :D
It's great how these little things can make you happy  :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049

DJscribbles

sound so awesome coxoxi!

hope you get to see him janko, heard hes aboslutely fantastic live! i am jealous

DJscribbles

where was it? club? *waves back*

coxoxi