Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

frog_s

That's some good news!!!

I'm happy you have your wallet back! And tell me when you're in The Hague how your trip to Belgium was  :smth023

Seeyou soon!

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on May 25, 2009, 17:08:50
I am sooooo looking forward to be back in that little sweet country  :smth026

See you there, Trust! :rocker

Wow, just great news and yes you see me here in our little country  :D :rocker
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

alwaysprayingforRAIN

thank god they found it!!!! have fun on your trip!!!!
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

good news. sometimes things are miraculously lost but also end up being miraculously found.

Quote from: dsanchez on May 25, 2009, 17:08:50
Actually, a police found my wallet near my house. Probably it falled from my pants when I was going back home, cause it was found in my street!!!!

(but hey from now on, maybe keep your wallet in your pocket and not in your pants. :-D)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

fiction

Yihaa! I got quite a high raise on my salary today. I like to spend and from now on I want the most bank for the buck! :lol:
again and again and again and again and again and...

Trust...

Quote from: fiction on May 26, 2009, 18:40:43
Yihaa! I got quite a high raise on my salary today. I like to spend and from now on I want the most bank for the buck! :lol:

Hey fiction, happy for you  :smth023

Trust...

because ....

I'm going to the Arras festival in France the 4th of July  :smth026

japanesebaby

Quote from: Trust... on June 03, 2009, 13:30:27
because ....

I'm going to the Arras festival in France the 4th of July  :smth026

sounds good, have a good time! :D

i'm happy because i just got to spent five days in leipzig WGT festival, got to meet some friends, hear some great concerts and visit this beautiful city with a great history.
i wish the festival wasn't over yet and i wasn't back home but i'm happy i was able to make the trip.  :D

We possess the power
If this should start to fall apart
To mend divides to change the world
To reach the farthest star
If we should stay silent
If fear should win our hearts
Our life will have long diminished
Before it reaches the farthest star...
(vnv nation: farthest star)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Trust...

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 03, 2009, 13:43:28
Quote from: Trust... on June 03, 2009, 13:30:27
because ....

I'm going to the Arras festival in France the 4th of July  :smth026

sounds goo, have a good time :D

i'm happy because i just got to spent five days in leipzig WGT festival, got to meet some friends, hear some great concerts and visit this beautiful city with a great history.
i wish the festival wasn't over yet and i wasn't back home but i'm happy i was able to make the trip.  :D

Yes, I will. It's a present from my sweet husband  :P I'm so happy that I'm gonna see Placebo live and that I'm gonna  smell, taste and feel the atmosphere from a festival  :rocker

fiction

Glad for the two of You, jb for the fresh memories and Trust for the forthcoming joy. I feel pretty glad myself since I think that I have cruise control over the grades that I´m supposed to set on my students efforts next monday.

Trust...

Quote from: fiction on June 03, 2009, 15:35:59
Glad for the two of You, jb for the fresh memories and Trust for the forthcoming joy.

Thank you fiction  :D

Quote from: fiction on June 03, 2009, 15:35:59I feel pretty glad myself since I think that I have cruise control over the grades that I´m supposed to set on my students efforts next monday.

:smth023

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i hope you have a lot of fun trust!!! festivals are great (not considering the sunburn or mud-bath ;) )

i am so happy because i survived my first driving lesson and not just that it was fun too. i thought i was going to have a heart attack, but my teacher calmed me down... ( respect for that :) )
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

fiction

HTB I´ve just got the news sent to me that I´m one of the lucky five to go out to Utklippan and banding razorbills. Yihaaaa! Gotta count my fingers after that trip!

Trust...

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on June 03, 2009, 22:29:06
i hope you have a lot of fun trust!!! festivals are great (not considering the sunburn or mud-bath ;) )

I will  8)

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on June 03, 2009, 22:29:06
i am so happy because i survived my first driving lesson and not just that it was fun too. i thought i was going to have a heart attack, but my teacher calmed me down... ( respect for that :) )

Well done  :smth023

fiction

Cause today the pupils quit school for the summer vakation and I just´ve to work for two more days and then it´s SCHOOLS OUT for me to.