Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Quote from: fiction on June 13, 2009, 00:54:09
Cause today the pupils quit school for the summer vakation and I just´ve to work for two more days and then it´s SCHOOLS OUT for me to.

:smth023 great enjoy your vacation!
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

Quote from: Trust... on June 13, 2009, 13:08:23

Thamx Trust. I will. I´ll go down to Utklippan and will participate in the banding of Razorbills. I´ll put up some pictures when I get back.
again and again and again and again and again and...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: fiction on June 13, 2009, 13:34:57
Quote from: Trust... on June 13, 2009, 13:08:23

Thamx Trust. I will. I´ll go down to Utklippan and will participate in the banding of Razorbills. I´ll put up some pictures when I get back.

cool, have fun!!!! can't wait for summer vacation as well :D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on June 13, 2009, 00:54:09
Cause today the pupils quit school for the summer vakation and I just´ve to work for two more days and then it´s SCHOOLS OUT for me to.

lucky you!  enjoy your vacation :smth023
actually i should not complain myself, because my june work hours (the ones that got cancelled in may) got "anti-cancelled" some time ago so i've been back to work after all - like said, i shouldn't complain because i need that money. but otherwise, i wouldn't mind some break by now... 1 1/2 weeks to go... pppffffff.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 13, 2009, 17:07:49
lucky you!  enjoy your vacation :smth023

Well thanx jb!

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 13, 2009, 17:07:49
but otherwise, i wouldn't mind some break by now... 1 1/2 weeks to go... pppffffff.

Hang in there tiger. I´m sure You´ll get a King Size vacation when it comes.

japanesebaby

Quote from: fiction on June 13, 2009, 17:16:44
Hang in there tiger. I´m sure You´ll get a King Size vacation when it comes.

yeah, i've already made myself a promise to do absolutely NOTHING at all in july! ;)

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 13, 2009, 17:20:50
yeah, i've already made myself a promise to do absolutely NOTHING at all in july! ;)

Well that sounds pretty nice in my ears. If You haven´t red it already You can always read "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy or see the film which I think´ll get up in Finland later this summer. No dates for Sweden yet though.

japanesebaby

just checked the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtaIe1P0Q4) - looks like a good movie but not exactly something overly relaxing and/or "happy holidays"-ish so to speak...

fiction

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 13, 2009, 17:36:31
just checked the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtaIe1P0Q4) - looks like a good movie but not exactly something overly relaxing and/or "happy holidays"-ish so to speak...

No perhaps not. But I have to say that there were more killing in these two minutes than I remember from the whole book. And from reading the book you didn´t get any guidelines whatsoever of what had happened. You just have to put up your own worst case scenario.

Still, it´s a very good and quite scary book well worth reading and I hope that the film will be as great as I expect it to be. The first trailer I saw wasn´t so filled with action. It took a deeper glance at the scenarios and the feelings of being an outcast in a wasted reality.

I couldn´t help but take a picture of the entrance of my school with no students, no sun and, so far, no summer.

wish-man

I'M FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

:smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049  :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049  :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Trust...

Quote from: wish-man on June 15, 2009, 21:13:46

I'M FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

:smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049  :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049  :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049

Oh so lovely  :D Enjoy it!

fiction

Quote from: wish-man on June 15, 2009, 21:13:46

I'M FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

:smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049 :smth049  :smth049

Good 4 U wish-man!

japanesebaby

i'm really not sure whether i should post this into this thread or in the "sad today because...". anyway i guess this one's the right one:
i am happy because i was just able to see NIN twice in germany, in düsseldorf and berlin - and not some poor man's shortened festival sets but both were real genuine bad-ass NIN shows. :rocker :rocker
:rocker
and as it's their farewell tour, now i can die happy.
simply terrific gigs, i really do have to say the best concerts i've ever been to. an extra bit of an emotion and energy on both sides i suppose, on stage and in the audience. it was really pretty emotional and energizing, watching the show last night and knowing it's probably the last time ever you were going to see it all and hear those songs live, waving goodbye.
i am so grateful i was able to be there but i am also :smth022 :smth022 :smth022 as a very important and close-to-the-heart sort of a book has been closed now.
thank you trent thank you thank you thank you and wave goodbye :smth006

beneath the stains of time
the feelings disappear
you are someone else
i am still right here...

Trust...

Because my new Cure-shirt arrived today  :D Now I have also a shirt with a beautiful Wish-heart on  :smth026

Thanks kima for the link that I received from you  :smth023

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i have a new window :D i live directly under the roof and i have two small windows but it was always kind of dark and felt more like a cave than anything. now they just put a giant hole in the roof and now i have LIGHT :-D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you