Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

It's friday!!  :-D
yeh! for the weekend  :smth023

fiction

The february holiday starts TODAAAAAAAAAY!!! Yiha!
again and again and again and again and again and...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: fiction on February 19, 2010, 18:09:12
The february holiday starts TODAAAAAAAAAY!!! Yiha!

oh my god i am so JEALOUS!!!!!! i have till the 27th of march till i get any holiday....

but happy for you of course ;) i hope you have a good time and relax :D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Trust...

Quote from: punka on February 19, 2010, 23:06:36
is this another direct copy of a topic at cureconnections?
There one is better.

Hey you are on curefans.com here NOT on cureconnections, so if you don't like it here, you don't need to be here and if you like it more on ccc you can stay there off course  ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

fiction

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on February 19, 2010, 20:53:40
oh my god i am so JEALOUS!!!!!! i have till the 27th of march till i get any holiday....
but happy for you of course ;) i hope you have a good time and relax :D

Ah, but don´t be jelaous, think positively instead. When the 27th of march comes I´m back at work and You´ll have your whole holiday left to spend!

Love You
again and again and again and again and again and...

skellington

I got accepted into a university today! :-D Although it was not my first choice...I am still waiting to hear from them and I  have a portfolio appointment tomorrow so I hope that goes well, but at least I have somewhere to go (now I dont have to stay home and work at Mcdonalds...although I probably wouldnt mind working there since I actually like their food :lol:)
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

Quote from: Trust... on February 19, 2010, 23:11:01
There one is better.

Hey you are on curefans.com here NOT on cureconnections, so if you don't like it here, you don't need to be here and if you like it more on ccc you can stay there off course  ;)

Well said. I can only imagine there are other The Cure forums with similar topics of other forums. Very very weird that anther forum would even be mentioned here & in this topic  :roll:  :?

I'm happy today because I get to sleep in with my furry princess tomm. mornin  :-D :smth060 :smth050

dsanchez

There one is better.

Actually we copied the other 104 million pages out there where they speak about the same subject:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=forum+happy+today+because

Yeah, no-one is original :-D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: skellington on February 20, 2010, 02:14:06
I got accepted into a university today!

Congratulations. Very happy for you :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

Quote from: skellington on February 20, 2010, 02:14:06
I got accepted into a university today! :-D Although it was not my first choice...I am still waiting to hear from them and I  have a portfolio appointment tomorrow so I hope that goes well, but at least I have somewhere to go (now I dont have to stay home and work at Mcdonalds...although I probably wouldnt mind working there since I actually like their food :lol:)

Congrats!

skellington

Its Just Like a Dream...:)

PerfectBlueSkyDolls

..that my gig collection is growing like mad! :-D :-D
& that I can sleep in again tomm.  :smth023

lostflower4

There one is better.

Ok "punka", looks like you had us punked. But it turns out you're just Steve from CureConneCtions (or whatever "CCC" is supposed to stand for :lol:).

There are ways to check this, aside from all the other obvious hints you gave. You really should have known better, being a moderator yourself and all.  :oops:

Anyway, what was the point of all this?  :smth017

japanesebaby

Quote from: lostflower4 on February 21, 2010, 02:40:30
There one is better.

Ok "punka", looks like you had us punked. But it turns out you're just Steve from CureConneCtions (or whatever "CCC" is supposed to stand for :lol:).

There are ways to check this, aside from all the other obvious hints you gave. You really should have known better, being a moderator yourself and all.  :oops:

Anyway, what was the point of all this?  :smth017

how stupid. :roll:

and exactly, what was the point? to post all kinds of that spam on several boards - why?
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine