Sydney Disintegration show to be released?

Started by Ulrich, December 12, 2019, 11:23:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

From The Cure via Facebook:
QuoteOUR FIVE SHOWS AT THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE IN MAY 2019 - CELEBRATING THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE 1989 ALBUM DISINTEGRATION - ARE AMONG THE MOST MEMORABLE WE HAVE EVER PLAYED - INDEED, OUR ENTIRE SYDNEY TRIP WAS LIKE A WONDERFUL DREAM... I AM SO HAPPY THE FINAL NIGHT OF THE RUN WAS CAPTURED IN SUCH EXPRESSIVE STYLE BY OUR LONGTIME FRIEND AND DIRECTOR NICK WICKHAM - THE RELEASE OF THE WHOLE CONCERT CAN'T BE TOO FAR AWAY... " RS

WATCH THREE TRACKS FROM THE SHOW AT
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV-8xdZpfbFLjLP_OmQBqN_jObHwFTshs&disable_polymer=true
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

SueC

(Does anyone have any idea why RS always seems to be stuck on caps lock???  I wonder if he's aware that Internet etiquette deems that to be "shouting"?  Or maybe he likes the look of all-capital letters?  Randomly wondering.)
SueC is time travelling

Ulrich

Quote from: SueC on December 12, 2019, 14:10:25Does anyone have any idea why RS always seems to be stuck on caps lock???

No idea why, but he's always done it like this. In fact, nowadays a rule is for me: if it isn't in capitals, I doubt it's been written by RS himself!!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

SueC

(But can't you just imagine it?  "Mary dear, I'm not feeling well, could you write a little paragraph on this for me?  Just put caps lock on, and it'll be OK." :angel)
SueC is time travelling

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on December 12, 2019, 11:23:20THE RELEASE OF THE WHOLE CONCERT CAN'T BE TOO FAR AWAY... " RS

Well, I am very much looking forward to this! Thanks for sharing these news :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo