Main Menu

Apologies

Started by dsanchez, January 03, 2008, 19:48:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Quote from: dsanchez on January 04, 2008, 00:53:38

(ps: Steve, everything is alright hopefully, and we went to the beach for relaxing after the long night of yesterday in the computer).

Good to hear we still have the BOSS in 1 piece  ;)
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Lady

Especially the idea of the map was damn cool for me, ihih! :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

scatcat

Quote from: japanesebaby on January 04, 2008, 09:25:24
Quote from: scatcat on January 04, 2008, 04:57:21
It is hard for us "oldies" to adapt to change,

...i think "oldies" would be those who remember "curefans v. 1.0" - which is not the current thing we're in...

and people above who keep saying "the new system was unorganized, this old one is better": i almost get a feeling like all of you didn't realize that the new system was unorganized because of the bugs, not because it was meant to be unorganized. and if you looked around at all, you should have noticed that the new system was supposed to include this old forum just as it is now: the forum section was intact, it wasn't fragmented or splintered to pieces or made intentionally inorganized. so what comes to the forum, everything was supposed to be found just as where they used to be. i can only suppose that many people didn't even notice this. anyway. just an impression.

maybe I misunderstood here.. I meant those of us who are over 35 ?? and maybe aren't so I.T. savvy.. Not the 'oldies' members.. as I am relatively new, and don't know the original format!

as I mentioned on the 'new' forum last night.. I was on for about 8 hours, on and off, and was finally trying to adapt to the new layout, and trsting what was working and not.
I am somewhat relieved that logging-in today, I don't have the frustration that I did last night!!!! BUT I was ready to 'embrace' change.. and wait for the 'bugs' to be squashed!

:smth023

p.s. The Map was really COOL!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

japanesebaby

Quote from: scatcat on January 04, 2008, 14:29:58
maybe I misunderstood here.. I meant those of us who are over 35 ?? and maybe aren't so I.T. savvy.. Not the 'oldies' members.. as I am relatively new, and don't know the original format!

oh i see. i think i got you all wrong there then, sorry about that.
and yes, i'm OLD too, so i know, i know...  :?
:lol:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

scatcat

:rocker  it's cool!!

( I did like the pretty flowers that was in David's post though!!)  :-D :D

and @japanesebaby.. THANK YOU for helping me solve the picture uploading problem!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Carnage Visor

I got all snuggly-cuddly with the old forum, changes make me feel like I was ditched in the bad part of the city with no money...

It takes me a while to get used to changes, but to me they aren't always necessary. Hey, when Saturday Night Live changed from being on Comedy Central to being on E!, that was the worst change ever!!! It's hardly on anymore!

So I'm kinda okay both ways...with or without the change. As long as I'm still here and you all are still here, everything is AOK!