Members going to the 2008 shows - meetings

Started by Lady, November 10, 2007, 12:11:41

Previous topic - Next topic

rDaut

The Outsider

Berlin
Warsaw
Katowice
Prague (if the tickets ever go on sale!)
Vienna
Wembley

shel1971

I'll be at the Dallas show. I hate that Dallas isn't the last stop like it was before they rescheduled, but I can't wait to see them next summer! October to June is a long stretch!!!!

4NG13-angie

I am going to be at Los Angeles & New York, guys following almost the whole tour in Europe and the States, I just have one word: wooow!!
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

B-Flower

Apart from Lisbon, I'm going to Poland (Warsaw & Ratowice) as well!  :rocker :smth020
How time will heal, make me forget?!
YOU PROMISED ME!!!

CureWhispers

The Gorge Amphitheatre George WA for me!!!!! That is only 30 minutes away from my house!!!!!! :)

thcure69

my wife and i and two friends will be attending the charotte n.c. concert.

scatcat

Hey... I know this thread is for those curefans who aldready have their tickets.. But I just have to wait till another month.. to find out school holidays here, for next year.. availability for tickets, etc.. BUT if I can make it with another close curefan... I will call in help from this community.. it seems like it will have to be the US leg of the tour.. so.. if anyone has available tix for the latter shows... I may be able to get there!!
Missing Paris is so upsetting..  :smth022

I'll get back soon!!.. by the way, if I can make it... drinks are on ME.!!! :rocker
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Plainsong

I'm going to Chicago, Atlanta, L.A., San Diego, and Santa Barbara.
Then I'm going to collapse from exhaustion. :)

crowbi_wan

Quote from: Tof on November 10, 2007, 03:43:49
If you come with me to Antwerpen you beat me !!!!

Antwerpen, here I come  :rocker 

j

Looks like you're pulling ahead by a couple lengths in our race, Brian!   :smth023

Guess I need to make arrangements to do the entire US tour!

Tof

Tof

cat_pet

Tickets so far:

Paris
Antwerp
Oberhausen
London
Washington DC
Boston

Travel and accommodation arrangements have been made for the following, but I still don't have the tickets:
Rotterdam
NYC

wishfulthings

Ali