Meeting point in Paris *old topic*

Started by dsanchez, February 03, 2008, 00:05:02

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tof

-Meeting point before the show "Cafe Chambetin"
No problem for me

Before phoned to "Les furieux" I think it's better if we can say ...

"We are 20, 30 or 40 persons who want to go to your bar to drink and listen THE CURE, so it is possible to stay open until 2h and if you stay open until 2h does we must pay something !!!"

Cause now we don't know how many persons are interresting to go to the after party !!!
Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on March 01, 2008, 13:39:30
and if you stay open until 2h does we must pay something !!!"


Tof, the entrance is FREE, no matter the time.
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

Tof

Yes but the personal of the bar finish to work at 2h and if they must work after 2h they must be paid, in France we can't stay open all the night if wre want.

I work in a restaurant and sometimes we make private night and this is the man who organize the night who pay everything, food, personal, musician.

A private night is different than a bar who agree to play THE CURE music during the evening.
Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on March 01, 2008, 14:12:22
Yes but the personal of the bar finish to work at 2h and if they must work after 2h they must be paid, in France we can't stay open all the night if wre want.

I work in a restaurant and sometimes we make private night and this is the man who organize the night who pay everything, food, personal, musician.

A private night is different than a bar who agree to play THE CURE music during the evening.


Then maybe you can ask him how much they would need in order to stay open 2 hours more. The problem is that Im not sure if they can, because as I readed, they just have permission till 2.00am.
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

Tof

Yes I can, but how many persons are we ???

I don't think he want to stay open 2h more for 10 persons !!!

Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on March 01, 2008, 14:37:07
Yes I can, but how many persons are we ???

I don't think he want to stay open 2h more for 10 persons !!!


I think we can get at least 20. Can you ask him?
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

Tof

I try to phone just now but I have the answering machine !!!

I try again soon.
Tof

Tof

OK, I phoned to "Les furieux" but Pascal HV is at the bar at 22h so I must contact him later !!!

@ japenesebaby: Yes I'm going to Lisboa ...

2008 03 07
Madrid - Lisbonne - Plane 10h00 - 10h05  (Yes 5 min)
Lisbonne - Hotel residencial Mar dos Açores

2008 03 08
Standing ticket

2008 03 10
Lisbonne - Barcelone - Plane 10h20 - 13h05
Tof

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Tof

Sorry, I can't phone to "Les furieux" yesterday because my mother just arrive and mand she live in Lyon 700 km from Bordeaux so I spend the evening with her.

Tof