Off to the US! Soon!

Started by Poe, May 12, 2008, 18:19:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Poe

Hi everyone!

My brother is going to an Apple conference in San Francisco this summer, and has asked me to come along (siblings DO come in handy...). We'll leave on the 8th of June and come back around the 15th of July (patient relatives). Most of that time we'll be staying in San Francisco, but we're planning to stop by in New York City as well, and maybe even Washington DC and Boston...

Now, if you know anything I mustn't miss during my visit (probably won't be able to catch any Cure shows! ), or if you have any advice to give, share away! This is my first time in the US, so I need any help I can get.
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

DJscribbles

=D very exciting! ill send you some sf bay area info this weekend. 15th of july?! WOW! thats alot of time ^^
you'll have to stop by a record store in SF sometime, rasputins is one of my favorites, and book stores too! *starts rummaging around past pics*
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

Poe

You sure are a "mustn't miss", aren't you?  ;) 8)

Mmm, record stores, book shops, Can't wait. I could buy The Only One when I come over, much more fun than buying it here, and maybe even a copy of Ten Imaginary Years...or should I read it first?...

Nanashi

Oh Frisco Is Pretty Cool So Im Sure You Will Have Ton's Of Fun; And No Need To Read Ten Imaginary Year's Before You Buy It, It Is A Must Have (I Myself Have A Copy)...Although The Chance's Of Finding It In A Bookstore Are Very Rare, You Have A Better Chance Of Finding-Never Enough The Story Of The Cure-Which Is Also A Must Have And A-Lot Longer. Speaking Of Music Store's You Have To Make Sure You Stop By Ameba Music.
The Summer Goes By Upon The Wind
Goes By As Though It Has Never Been
I Lift My Hand To Wipe The Tears
The Tears

I Just Can't Go On
Now My Love Has Gone Away

Now my Imaginary World Is Fading Fast
Dreams I Dreamed Could Never Last
I Lived My Innocence In The Past
And My Broken Heart...

Poe

Quote from: Nanashi on May 17, 2008, 09:32:31
Speaking Of Music Store's You Have To Make Sure You Stop By Ameba Music.

Yes! I've heard a few things about Amoeba, won't miss it. I should check out The Filmore too I guess, would be nice to catch a show.

I've read Never Enough, not been so sure if I wanted to own it, but  I made loads of notes while I read it, so a copy will probably end up in my bookshelf some day.  :) Thanks for posting!