Hello. Just wanted to say hi to everyone

Started by Simon, May 19, 2009, 17:33:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Hello. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm new on this site.
I think this forum has a lot more serious topics than the one on thecure.com!! Haha.. Take care people!  :smth023

Love Simon
The further we go and older we grow
The more we know the less we show.

japanesebaby

welcome for our new members, have fun on curefans.com  :smth023

Quote from: Simon on May 19, 2009, 17:33:08
I think this forum has a lot more serious topics than the one on thecure.com!! Haha..

yeah i guess we sort of take pride trying to keep the discussion here far above all that silly nonsense that goes on the official site (the quality of which is a great embarrassment of the whole cure community at times... :oops:) and other sites like that. the cure is such a great band that it deserves better than that over there!

:-D
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Simon

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 19, 2009, 18:07:58
welcome for our new members, have fun on curefans.com  :smth023

Quote from: Simon on May 19, 2009, 17:33:08
I think this forum has a lot more serious topics than the one on thecure.com!! Haha..

yeah i guess we sort of take pride trying to keep the discussion here far above all that silly nonsense that goes on the official site (the quality of which is a great embarrassment of the whole cure community at times... :oops:) and other sites like that. the cure is such a great band that it deserves better than that over there!

:-D

Yes, I agree. So much silly topics on that forum like "OMG ROBERT SMITH IS GOD" "I LOVE YOU ROBERT" and etc.. it's kinda scary!

*edit: just merged your topic with our introductions thread. :)
The further we go and older we grow
The more we know the less we show.