0 (0%)
bad
0 (0%)
too bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 24, 2013, 13:44:09

Ulrich

Inspired by an "interesting" post on this forum, I'd like to know how everyone's day was?
Please let us take part, when did you get up, how was work, what did you eat etc.! All the stuff you'd normally share on FB or wherever, put it in here!  ;)

My day was okay so far, had breakfast & lunch, received a phone call & sent out some Xmas cards.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Woke up 08:30 AM to get ready for the train, as the wife and me are heading to the other side of the country to spend christmas with her family. I am writing from the train in this very moment (now I just remember Robert saying 'this is a song about when I used to wear a dress and travel on a train). Trip is about 6 hours long and I am a bit tired.

Will send some postcards on Monday, I guess they will arrive next year already.

Have a great holiday everyone!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Thanks for sharing!  :smth023

If you want more fun on the train ride, ask your wife if you can wear one of her dresses...  :lol:

Matti

It was OK so far. I was wondering whether it would become "interesting" enough to prepare some popcorn, but I guess it's too late for that now...  ;)

Happy Holidays to everyone!  :)
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

Ulrich

Quote from: Matti on December 21, 2013, 18:16:01
I was wondering whether it would become "interesting" enough ...

Sad to hear you didn't have any opinion on the topic yourself to post in there. :(

Happy Xmas anyway.

PearlThompsonsBloodflower

Yesterday sucked but today is okay. One of my teachers mentioned The Cure in class today thou. 😍😍

Today, like most days is okay. I'm eather okay or in a bad mood, it just depends on the time of day pal.

Ulrich

Work to do for the rest of the day... however my motivation is on holidays...  :roll:

Ulrich

My day was very good so far... got up quite late... had coffee & toast, read the paper.
Went online, found about Robert interview! Listened to it when the link was on! What a joy that was, to finally hear Robert's voice again.  :)
Bit of work to do for rest of the day, but nothing too demanding.

A Strange Girl

One year ago today I graduated from University and remembering that day makes me feel many different emotions: happiness and satisfaction of course, but I know that I was also full of fear and anxiety...Mixed feelings typical of young people facing major life changes. It wasn't very easy for me, I was scared about my future because I didn't know what was next. So, yeah, today I was feeling a bit emotional and I even made a bad mistake at work which made me quite nervous to be honest  :roll:  I still have so many things to learn, but I am determined to improve myself and grow as a person. Sorry for sharing my "existential crisis"  :-D
...I think you come from another world...

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on April 10, 2018, 19:57:08
One year ago today I graduated from University and remembering that day makes me feel many different emotions: happiness and satisfaction of course, but I know that I was also full of fear and anxiety...Mixed feelings typical of young people facing major life changes. It wasn't very easy for me, I was scared about my future because I didn't know what was next. So, yeah, today I was feeling a bit emotional and I even made a bad mistake at work which made me quite nervous to be honest  :roll:  I still have so many things to learn, but I am determined to improve myself and grow as a person. Sorry for sharing my "existential crisis"  :-D

Hey, you've done the hard part! You've graduated, you're sitting with a degree and you have all the time in the world to choose how you want to use it, so fear not :) The fact that you're nervous about the future means you care enough to make it work for you, so personally I think that's a good thing. Just enjoy work (and all this mistakes you make) for the time being, I recall you saying somewhere that it's a new job you have, the perfect place for you to improve and grow.
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

A Strange Girl

Quote from: chemicaloverload on April 10, 2018, 21:19:12
Quote from: A Strange Girl on April 10, 2018, 19:57:08

Hey, you've done the hard part! You've graduated, you're sitting with a degree and you have all the time in the world to choose how you want to use it, so fear not :) The fact that you're nervous about the future means you care enough to make it work for you, so personally I think that's a good thing. Just enjoy work (and all this mistakes you make) for the time being, I recall you saying somewhere that it's a new job you have, the perfect place for you to improve and grow.

Thank you for the support my dear!  :) Yeah, it's a new job but also my first ever job  :D I've never worked before, only studied, so it's a very challenging experience for me! However, I am putting in so much effort, especially because I am not officially employed yet and I want to be hired ;) We'll see! Whatever happens, I consider it as an opportunity to learn something new
...I think you come from another world...

Ulrich

Pretty bad day today... some "friends" only seem to have time for me when they need to ask me for money...  :roll:

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on April 12, 2018, 17:00:14
Pretty bad day today... some "friends" only seem to have time for me when they need to ask me for money...  :roll:

I wouldn't call these kinds of people 'friends'  :smth011
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

Quote from: chemicaloverload on April 12, 2018, 19:34:48
Quote from: Ulrich on April 12, 2018, 17:00:14

I wouldn't call these kinds of people 'friends'  :smth011

I wouldn't eather