I did something a bit naughty today

Started by scatcat, March 19, 2008, 02:57:31

Previous topic - Next topic

scatcat

i did something not so very nice today.  :oops:

I have a vacant house next to me.. and a relative was looking at getting into the area where I live. Very expensive. (I had recently had a really nice neighbour, but he broke his lease to move in with a GF.)

Anyway, after my relative had first look at the house, and popped in her application, I noticed that someone else had aquired the keys... so , upon impulse... ( and not wanting anyone else moving in nextdoor...) I put on my stereo.. full volume.  :smth035 :smth034 :smth041

I started , of course, with Killing An Arab  ( off Standing on a Beach ), then a few tracks after 10:15, I let the full Melbourne concert 2007 rip.. it is still going..

I am a very quiet neighbour, do not be fooled.  I have just come home after a quiet time away.. so I feel really naughty.  :smth064

...and back to my home.. The Cure is the ultimate.. I missed so many concerts. Listening to this gives me a feeling I was at the concerts with all those who were at the European tours..

So.. can The Cure change your life? Better the devil you know...  :smth077
If i play music loud enough for the next week.. then no-one would want to live next-door to me!! (Except Curefans!! )

I will let you know..   :smth047 ;)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

sues777

Oh scatcat, you naughty girl... ;)

No, I found myself in the same position a week or two ago....I was cleaning the house and had a Cure CD blaring, and didn't realise it was open house time for the house across the road, which was up for sale...oops.. 

Anyway, the house has since been sold, so I guess I didn't put the buyers off...maybe they're Curefans?  Here's hoping.... :D
The further we go, and older we grow, the more we know the less we show