Started by Janko, October 09, 2007, 22:48:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Janko

Quote from: scatcat on October 11, 2007, 04:11:54

DID POLITICS AFFECT YOU THIS YEAR?: just started to switch off TV..

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH - THIS YEAR WAS THE YEAR WHEH I STARTED THINKING ABOUT TELEVISION BECOMING QUITE OBSOLETE...

I THINK SOME RADICAL CHANGES IN TELEVISION INDUSTRY ARE UNAVOIDABLE!

Fatter than Bob, balder than Porl, as sober as Simon, as amusing as Jason

Janko

Quote from: CureCrusader on October 11, 2007, 08:16:24
My year's been as terrible as ever.  :( :(

AW, C'MON...

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT MADE IT DIFFERENT ...

:-D

CureCrusader

Quote from: Janko on October 11, 2007, 15:54:49
Quote from: CureCrusader on October 11, 2007, 08:16:24
My year's been as terrible as ever.  :( :(

AW, C'MON...

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT MADE IT DIFFERENT ...

:-D

I grew 'bout an inch so I guess I'm looking at the world from a slightly different perspective.
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Janko

Quote from: CureCrusader on October 12, 2007, 08:07:18
I grew 'bout an inch so I guess I'm looking at the world from a slightly different perspective.

AND DONT FORGET YOU'RE A YEAR OLDER!

:rocker

WHICH USUALLY MEANS: MORE PISSED, MORE BITTER, MORE ANGRY, MORE RESENTFUL...

:-D :-D :-D

FOR INSTANCE I FEEL UBER PISSED ABOUT THE FACT THAT AL GORE GOT A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE BOTH KICKED ME IN THE GROIN AND SPAT ON MY FACE
IT'S REALLY THE CHERRY ON THE TOP OF A HYPOCRISY PIE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE SO ANGRY THAT TEARS GO DOWN YOUR CHEEKS?!

:smth011

CureCrusader

Quote from: Janko on October 12, 2007, 16:11:57
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE SO ANGRY THAT TEARS GO DOWN YOUR CHEEKS?!

Happens all the time.  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Janko

THIS YEAR I WAS AMAZED THAT SEAN KINGSTON'S SONG "BEAUTYFUL GIRLS" WAS PARTLY CENSORED ON MTV BECAUSE OF A SUICIDE REFERENCE...

THE SONG IS HIGHLY MELODIC AND POSITIVE!
AND YET SOME IDIOT THINKS THAT MENTIONING SUICIDE IN THE LYRICS CAN MAKE YOU SUICIDAL
I'M AMAZED THINGS LIKE THIS CAN HAPPEN!

CureCrusader

Quote from: Janko on October 13, 2007, 15:20:46
THIS YEAR I WAS AMAZED THAT SEAN KINGSTON'S SONG "BEAUTYFUL GIRLS" WAS PARTLY CENSORED ON MTV BECAUSE OF A SUICIDE REFERENCE...

THE SONG IS HIGHLY MELODIC AND POSITIVE!
AND YET SOME IDIOT THINKS THAT MENTIONING SUICIDE IN THE LYRICS CAN MAKE YOU SUICIDAL
I'M AMAZED THINGS LIKE THIS CAN HAPPEN!

?? what about Sir Bob and BOOMTOWN RATS with "I don't like Mondays"?  :shock: I really don't want to shoot people on a Monday from the school roof. :smth100.. normally  :twisted: Tuesdays or possibly Wednesdays!! :twisted:

LuvURobert

Hmmm.  Just a warning... if you're already DEPRESSED - please don't read my post! And sorry in advance for being such a downer!  Can't be helped, this year just sucked completely!!!

WHAT MARKED THIS YEAR? ~ Sadly, my mother's health!  :(

NEW BANDS ~ not really any new ones, just caught up some old one's that I've neglected since having kids, etc.

MOVIES ~ Can't recall seeing anything new this year. Lots of them I still want to see!!

TV SHOWS ~ Nothing new really...caught new season of Rescue Me

HOW DID YOU HAVE FUN? ~ Went out drinking & dancing a few times with my BF, rediscovered the internet, joined MySpam and this Cure forum. :lol:

DID POLITICS AFFECT YOU THIS YEAR? ~ Not so much, just annoyed that George Bush is such a dumb a**!!!!  :smth045

WHAT MADE YOU ANGRY? ~ Not being able to help my mother who's been through hell and back with her illness and she just turned 63!!!

WHAT CHANGED IN THE (my) WORLD? ~ Knowing that my mom will no longer be in it very soon  :cry:
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

Cure Freak

So sorry to hear about your mom LuvURobert .
I know how it can be. My dad had surgery for lung and throat cancer a few years ago. Hasn't been the same since.
*BIG HUGS*

Hesitant on this one.
WHAT MARKED THIS YEAR?
Hasn't come yet.
But it's same  tradgic thing that has marked my life for the past 6 years.
Excuse me, if I don't say what it is.

Janko

Quote from: LuvURobert on October 16, 2007, 17:48:03
Hmmm.  Just a warning... if you're already DEPRESSED - please don't read my post! And sorry in advance for being such a downer!  Can't be helped, this year just sucked completely!!!

WHAT MARKED THIS YEAR? ~ Sadly, my mother's health!  :(

NEW BANDS ~ not really any new ones, just caught up some old one's that I've neglected since having kids, etc.

MOVIES ~ Can't recall seeing anything new this year. Lots of them I still want to see!!

TV SHOWS ~ Nothing new really...caught new season of Rescue Me

HOW DID YOU HAVE FUN? ~ Went out drinking & dancing a few times with my BF, rediscovered the internet, joined MySpam and this Cure forum. :lol:

DID POLITICS AFFECT YOU THIS YEAR? ~ Not so much, just annoyed that George Bush is such a dumb a**!!!!  :smth045

WHAT MADE YOU ANGRY? ~ Not being able to help my mother who's been through hell and back with her illness and she just turned 63!!!

WHAT CHANGED IN THE (my) WORLD? ~ Knowing that my mom will no longer be in it very soon  :cry:

SORRY TO HEAR ALL THIS...
I HOPE YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH FOR ALL THE STUFF THAT AWAITS
:cry:

LuvURobert

Thanks, Cure Freak and Janko for your supportive comments!!  I'm just trying to take it day by day and breathe. Thanks again.

:smth001
"And I shiver and shake

ROGUE

LOVE THIS NEW TOPIC  :rocker YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH

its great, ummm i think i come back and respond next time.   SWEET sounds good to the other me too.  :smth006

because all of me are going to bed, semi high from pain medication, But we all agree feeling alright.  :smth023

silversand

I'm really sorry that you're depressed LuvURobert and that your mother is ill  :(
Hope she will get well very soon.  A big :smth056 to you 

LuvURobert

Quote from: silversand on October 17, 2007, 18:49:05
I'm really sorry that you're depressed LuvURobert and that your mother is ill  :(
Hope she will get well very soon.  A big :smth056 to you 

Thankyou, silversand for the hugs and warm wishes.  I appreciate it very much!!   :smth001
"And I shiver and shake

silversand

you're welcome LuvURobert :)