australaisan tour shirts available now

Started by sydney81, September 30, 2007, 00:40:17

Previous topic - Next topic

sydney81

hello,three different types of tour shirts are available from www.lovepolice.com.au

ROGUE

:rocker  cool, Love Tex Perkins-cool guy. Good selection.

But no girls shirts of The Cure....?

sydney81

you could always get a smaller mens size.the xl shirts are not that big.maybe go for small or medium.someone has  shirts on ebay with a starting price of 80.00.cheers

rabbit_

I'm dissapointed that they don't have the red on white t-shirts they had on sale.

sydney81

yeah,i thought they would have had some left over.i ,m glad i got what i did at the show.

rabbit_

can you post a picture of it?

I wanted to get one, but I was waiting in line for the doors to open and was scared of losing my place. After the concert it was waaay too busy.

sydney81

sorry,when i said i thought they might have more left over.i mean,t more varitey of t-shirts ,coldie holders,badges etc.i,m sorry if it came accross that i was refering to the red on white t shirt as i dont have one.i worded it wrong.sorry.i thought they might have had more than three different styles leftover ,but i guess they must have sold them,which is a good thing ,most people must have bought them,good on them.

scatcat

thanx for link sydney81, I got 5 tshirts at concert, but missed out on the "messy cure" one ( the sales chick gave me the wrong one and i didn't notice till after gig) so i purchased it from lovepolice ..MY SON PINCHED 2 OF MY SHIRTS I BOUGHT!! he's not getting this one!!  :smth023

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

scatcat

just ordered my missing t-shirt, and they sent THE WRONG one out to me,, now I have 3 of the same.. I suppose my son will wear that extra one, while the other is in the wash.. I have to peel it off him. haha :lol:

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life