2008.02.13 København - Forum (Denmark)

Started by j, September 27, 2007, 18:35:20

Previous topic - Next topic

tolvis

To everybody´s enjoyment here are some pictures from last night, courtesy of danish webzine Gaffa. http://gaffa.dk/anmeldelser/view.php/mreview_id=35148

Just click on "se galleri".

Last night was my first ever seeing the Cure live and I am still EUPHORIC about it. God I wish I had taken notice of them before, I remember growing up in the 80´s and hearing (and liking) their hits on MTV and such, but being a former Hard Rocker there was no place for anything else.

Times have changed and so have I. Last night was a night I will NEVER ever forget. Truly amazing.

Cheers from Sweden,
/Alex

melly

thanku for the link..I love the first pic of Robert, and there's some beauties of the others too... very good piccies, thanku again.. :smth023
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

lacrima mosa

thx for the link... funny to see that the new songs are still in " "...
i hoped to see some other encores they didnt play yet... but... i still hope! my journey starts today!!!  :smth020
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

budvarka

Quote from: tolvis on February 14, 2008, 21:10:47
To everybody´s enjoyment here are some pictures from last night, courtesy of danish webzine Gaffa. http://gaffa.dk/anmeldelser/view.php/mreview_id=35148

Just click on "se galleri".

Last night was my first ever seeing the Cure live and I am still EUPHORIC about it. God I wish I had taken notice of them before, I remember growing up in the 80´s and hearing (and liking) their hits on MTV and such, but being a former Hard Rocker there was no place for anything else.

Times have changed and so have I. Last night was a night I will NEVER ever forget. Truly amazing.

Cheers from Sweden,
/Alex

glad you liked it .  this is why i love to go for these gigs - giving me energy that i can live from for few months (obviously depends who do i see tho... saw smashing pumpkins two weeks ago and i really felt i need SOME CURE SOON !!)
Prague - 3.8. 1990
Brno - 23.8. 1998
Prague - 12.4. 2000
Prague - 21.2. 2008

scatcat

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

wishfulthings

Sorry about the missing 2 tracks in my updates, I somehow seemed to loose one of my txt messages during the concert. I'll be putting up some photos later and will send a link to these. Having seem the Cure many times previously I wasn't really expecting much after hearing the first few track listings but it was sooooo enjoyable, great crowd, band were in brilliant form and seemed to enjoy the whole night. For me to wish impossible things was the highlight. It started with a slow tribal sounding drum beat and morphed into the song. I think most people thought it was a new track initially. Well...more updates later   
Ali

scatcat

thanks you wishfulthings !!  :)

beautiful photos!!  :smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

mint car

[i]...sleep sweet child the moon will change your mind...[/i]

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/