Started by closedown, September 27, 2007, 15:26:14

Previous topic - Next topic

closedown

Presale starts October 1st, 2008 - 9am
http://www.billettservice.no/html/artist.htmI?l=NO&artist=THE+CURE

Venue details

Setlist

japanesebaby

this sold pretty fast yesterday - if you want to be there, better hurry. only few places left so it seems.

will be great for norwegian fans, to have the cure playing in a sold out arena. :smth023
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

scatcat

Quote from: soldoutscandal on February 11, 2008, 11:22:14
I'm going! So excited.

hey great .. that's 2 curefans now? _six_different_ways and now soldoutscandal .. right?

it's feb. 12th here in OZ, 12.30 am.... where is my Time Master Tof? and the estimated time I can log on here ...?? ;)  oh I will be buggered waiting for hours for the setlists to pop up... and hear feedback... on our boys!!  :smth020

hopefully a few more pics of simon's budgie ( as iwannashag-the-nowblonde-simon said!!) hair... BTW... in the pics taken, I can really see Robert, Simon, and Jason... IS PORL actually there at all??   :lol:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Hero

scatcat

thanks guys, so by calculations, it is about 4pm there, 11th feb. ?
what time are they due on stage? 
forgive me i think i belong somewhere in a different time zone... on the moon!!  8)
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

Quote from: scatcat on February 11, 2008, 14:50:17
thanks guys, so by calculations, it is about 4pm there, 11th feb. ?
what time are they due on stage? 
forgive me i think i belong somewhere in a different time zone... on the moon!!  8)
Nearly! Its 3pm on the 11th  :D
Don't know what time it starts though...

scatcat

Quote from: Hero on February 11, 2008, 14:56:38
Nearly! Its 3pm on the 11th  :D
Don't know what time it starts though...

thanks hero... you are a .. hero..  :-D :-D
i got time for a nap  :smth015

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

curedtc

This show isnt on the site for live updates, but i hope we get a set pretty soon after, shame for technical probs on cof, we'd have a quick access.  :-D
Im always wanting more...

Lady

Let's wait...and hope for some surprises! :-D :roll:
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

robiola

Quote from: scatcat on February 11, 2008, 14:37:05
hopefully a few more pics of simon's budgie ( as iwannashag-the-nowblonde-simon said!!) hair... BTW... in the pics taken, I can really see Robert, Simon, and Jason... IS PORL actually there at all??   :lol:
Kind of hard to spot, isn't he... On the Italian forum someone must have seen him, because they said he looked like he was wearing.... a skirt????

dsanchez

Quote from: curedtc on February 11, 2008, 15:57:22
shame for technical probs on cof, we'd have a quick access.  :-D

Looks like you were not online during the Cure show on saturday. Curefans.com was giving very quick updates throught japanesebaby who was there at the concert :!:

For this show I've contacted those attending, however they didn't confirm if they would update us live.

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

japanesebaby

so, do we have anyone in oslo? :?: :?:
damn i can't believe i'm back at home - gaa? :?

**edit: ok thanks david, you posted while i was typing.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

curedtc

Quote from: dsanchez on February 11, 2008, 19:57:56
Quote from: curedtc on February 11, 2008, 15:57:22
shame for technical probs on cof, we'd have a quick access.  :-D

Looks like you were not online during the Cure show on saturday. Curefans.com was giving very quick updates throught japanesebaby who was there at the concert :!:

For this show I've contacted those attending, however they didn't confirm if they would update us live.

I saw the live updates, on the wesbite which had them, but it didnt have an active link for todays show, i am glad this place will have attendees though! :)  :smth023
Im always wanting more...