2008.03.18 Rotterdam - Ahoy (The Netherlands) *Sold out*

Started by Tof, September 27, 2007, 17:40:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

TICKETS ON SALE Sat 6th Oct
Tickets available at
Ticket Service Post Offices, Free Record Shops, GWK offices and the VVV's and the box office (Ahoy in Rotterdam:
www.ahoy.nl
In Holland only:
tickets can be ordered by phone
Outside Holland:
tickets can only be reserved through the Ticket Serice Internet site:
www.ticketservice.nl
Payment:
VISA or MasterCard
Internet sales are possible until 1 hour prior to the event (with Ticket Fast: print your own ticket at home)

http://www.podiuminfo.nl/news_detail.php?news_id=4070

[from olivier/cure-concerts.de]

Mainset: plainsong, prayers for rain, a strange day, alt.end, the walk, the end of the world, lovesong, pictures of you, lullaby, from the edge of the deep green sea, kyoto song, hot hot hot!!!, please project, push, inbetween days, just like heaven, primary, a boy i never knew, maybe someday, never enough, wrong number, one hundred years, disintegration,

E1: the lovecats, let's go to bed, friday i'm in love, freak show, close to me, why can't i be you?,

E2: three imaginary boys, fire in cairo, boys don't cry, jumping someone else's train, grinding halt, 10:15 saturday night, killing an arab,

E3: faith, a forest
Tof

temptation-cure

HEY MAN I HOPE THIS WILL BE TRUE I'M GOING TO BUY THE TICKETS ON 6 OKCTOBER
THE CURE IN MY CITTY WOWWW~!

ROBERT PLEASE CONFIRM THIS.. PLEASE SO SOON AS U CAN

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO ROOTERDAM?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

caiostro

Finally!
Watching The Cure again in Ahoy is fantastic. Saw them in 1984 fot the first time in Ahoy.

Which girl wants to go with me to this concert?
We'll have a great night!!!
The words all left me
Lifeless
Hoping
Breathing like the drowning man

dsanchez

Quote from: caiostro on September 27, 2007, 20:41:40

First of all, welcome to Curefans.com:smth023

I think before you flirt with some of our beautiful ladies here in curefans.com you  maybe want to do an introduction about yourself here

Anyway, good luck in Rotterdam :-D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

caiostro

First of all, welcome to Curefans.com:smth023

I think before you flirt with some of our beautiful ladies here in curefans.com you  maybe want to do an introduction about yourself here

Anyway, good luck in Rotterdam :-D

Done!
Cheers :-D
The words all left me
Lifeless
Hoping

japanesebaby

Quote from: caiostro on September 27, 2007, 20:41:40

well... if you pay for my flight tickets, accomodation and the concert ticket, hey why not? :D

Quote from: caiostro on September 27, 2007, 20:58:03

Done!

i can't see you....
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

caiostro

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 28, 2007, 02:17:11
well... if you pay for my flight tickets, accomodation and the concert ticket, hey why not? :D

Well....maybe Ryaniar is an option :-D

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 28, 2007, 02:17:11
i can't see you....

Now you can!
The words all left me
Lifeless
Hoping

temptation-cure

wooohooo i got my ticket today!
i wanted for arena but it's sould-out in 10 min ,i was drunk yesterday so i came today very late :(
for buying the tickets ,luckly i got a sit place very close to the podium  :shock:
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

caiostro

Yesssssssssss.....I've two arena tickets!!!! Within a couple of hours the show was sold out!!!! It'll be a VERY BIG party!
I've also two sitting tickets which you can buy from me. If you're interested, leave a message.
The words all left me
Lifeless
Hoping

dsanchez

Looks like this is the first sold-out Cure show of the european leg. Anyone can confirm this?
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

six_different_ways

Quote from: dsanchez on October 10, 2007, 16:26:35
Looks like this is the first sold-out Cure show of the european leg. Anyone can confirm this?

I guess the first show to sell out was London.
Oslo also sold rather quickly (standing tickets sold out in less than an hour, while seating tickets sold out in 2 days).

Coincidence or not, these are the 3 shows (Oslo, Rotterdam and London) I've got tickets to  :D

lastdance2007

london is not sold out. Seetickets are still selling tickets, yesterday were standing tickets, todey are seated tickets (and very good ones i guess)

six_different_ways

Quote from: lastdance2007 on October 10, 2007, 19:12:59
london is not sold out. Seetickets are still selling tickets, yesterday were standing tickets, todey are seated tickets (and very good ones i guess)

Yeah, I just noticed that, too. But when I checked earlier today both standing and seats said "sold out". I got the same message ("sold out") yesterday and the day before that (and before that and so on). I guess a couple of more tickets has been released/been made available (due to reserved tickets not been collected). The same will probably happen to Rotterdam (new tickets will be released/made available). The same happened to Oslo last saturday: Standing tickets were "sold out" for 4 days, then all of a sudden standing tickets (only few, though) were available again.

six_different_ways

QuoteI guess a couple of more tickets has been released/been made available (due to reserved tickets not been collected). The same will probably happen to Rotterdam (new tickets will be released/made available).

As I predicted yesterday: tickets are now available for Rotterdam again: http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/discount.htmI?CNTX=271707&l=EN&C=&msgNum=

caiostro

Quote from: six_different_ways on October 11, 2007, 19:23:12
As I predicted yesterday: tickets are now available for Rotterdam again: http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/discount.htmI?CNTX=271707&l=EN&C=&msgNum=

Ahoy Rotterdam is definitely sold out. Sure, you can buy tickets by commercial other ticketshops, but you'll have to pay as twice as the normal price.

The words all left me
Lifeless
Hoping