2016.11.26 Barcelona - Palau St Jordi (Spain)

Started by dsanchez, November 23, 2015, 20:22:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Quote from: plainsong16 on July 08, 2016, 05:10:53
i don't know where is him (or her) if i sell the ticket or not is not a problem !!

Absolutely, seeing "j" has still remained "inactive" for so many days, it's totally okay for you to sell it to someone else!
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Quote from: Ulrich on July 08, 2016, 10:53:22
Quote from: plainsong16 on July 08, 2016, 05:10:53
i don't know where is him (or her) if i sell the ticket or not is not a problem !!
Absolutely, seeing "j" has still remained "inactive" for so many days, it's totally okay for you to sell it to someone else!

if someone does not answer me for the next 2 days I would definitely sell the ticket to whoever is interested and wants it first.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Quote from: dsanchez on July 08, 2016, 12:01:16
if someone does not answer me for the next 2 days I would definitely sell the ticket to whoever is interested and wants it first.

Yeah, especially when the gig is not too far away. Of course Barcelona will happen in November, thus things are more "relaxed"...  :)

plainsong16

Seventhsonofaseventhson

hello guys, i'm seeking a parterre ticket for this date, can anyone help me?
Hello and thanks

Gian

Hello, I am looking for 2 tickets for the Barcelona Concert, as I'm going to be there for that week-end. Please, contact me if you can help. Thanks in advance! ;-)
Cureuphoria - It's about The Cure
http://cureuphoria.com

Ulrich

Tape / Open, Kyoto Song, A Night Like This, The Walk, Push, In Between Days, Sinking, Pictures of You, The Blood, Three Imaginary Boys, Primary, Charlotte Sometimes, Lovesong, Just Like Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, One Hundred Years, End

It Can Never Be the Same, Burn, Play for Today, A Forest

Shake Dog Shake, Fascination Street, Never Enough, Wrong Number

The Lovecats, Lullaby, Hot Hot Hot, Friday I'm in Love, Boys Don't Cry, Close to Me, Why Can't I Be You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ50QkGvNH8