The secret friend Christmas swap

Started by dsanchez, November 02, 2008, 23:25:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

thanks to those who participated! addresses have been sent. enjoy!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Cool I looking forward to all the stories  ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

MintQR

oh ..shoot, I missed the deadline :(

UnderneathTheStars

feebee42

I'm sorry I missed out on the swap this year - I haven't been on the forum much recently.
But I just wanted to say that I'm still here, keeping well after a horrid 18 months, and I wish you all a very happy Christmas season and a fantastic new year in 2013.
Fee
:smth023
There is no end to the stars and the wind.
There is only you yourself,
who aren't who you think you are.

dsanchez

nice to have news from you, feebee42!

hope 2013 will bring you the best :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

I couldn't wait any longer ... Christmas isn't long away anymore so  ;)
And I received from 413dream, pretty, lovely, The Cure Earrings  :o  :smth023

Thank you 413dream, I wish you and Jakso a very nice Christmas x
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

~*CherryRed*~

I got my secret buddy pressy hehehehe... Cheers to 'erpomata'. Hugs and thanks for the CD  :-D Merry Christmas (and I know I'm a few days late on that  :P) and Happy New Year to you me secret friend  :smth023 Oh and to the rest of you also... mwahs  ;)
"prone to flights of whimsy"

dsanchez

Very nice @cherry and @trust :)

I hope my secret friend with get the present within the first week of next year ;)

hugs and take cure!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

erpomata

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on December 29, 2012, 20:01:53
I got my secret buddy pressy hehehehe... Cheers to 'erpomata'. Hugs and thanks for the CD  :-D Merry Christmas (and I know I'm a few days late on that  :P) and Happy New Year to you me secret friend  :smth023 Oh and to the rest of you also... mwahs  ;)

ciao
have a great 2013 !  :smth023
kisses
Marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

dsanchez

Thanks to my 'secret friend' MintQR for the nice chocolates and the card. Going to watch now a good movie and enjoy those fine Polish chocolates :)

Thanks again :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

MintQR

Quote from: dsanchez on January 05, 2013, 22:05:37
Thanks to my 'secret friend' MintQR

:-D Well...  not so secret anymore, but thanks for the chance of participating! This year I will apply earlier so I will have more time to pick something more Cure-ish :D Plus now I know where you live David, so beware! ;-)

erpomata

Quote from: ~*CherryRed*~ on December 29, 2012, 20:01:53

ciao

my soft little devil is now having a rest on my bed after his long journey  :-D
grazie

kisses
marco
fortunato il popolo che non ha bisogno di eroi

~*CherryRed*~

Glad your 'soft little devil' made it to you safe and sound Marco  :-D (hehehe soft and devil are two words you would never think to bunch together really huh)
"prone to flights of whimsy"

dsanchez

The secret friend Christmas swap 2013

If you don't know what's this about, the idea is basically simple: one person will send another a gift. It can be a small "souvenier" from your country or region, or anything you want to send. The thing is: no-one will know who will send you the gift until you get it! That's why the game is called "the secret friend" :P

Persons interested in 2013' swap  may send an e-mail to info@curefans.com indicating their complete name and address until 6th December at most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend". Try to ship your gift at least 2 weeks before christmas!

:smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo