Has anyone seen recent pics of Robert & Mary??

Started by LuvURobert, October 13, 2007, 06:16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvURobert

May sound like a silly question, but the only pics I ever see of Robert and Mary together are really old, from the 80's.  I know they are still married etc., but was wondering how they've managed to stay out of the eye of the paparazzi for sooooo long?? 

I don't know about other countries, but here in America it's pathetic how the famous cannot even go to the restroom without a million photographers clicking away at them! It all seems so intrusive, yet I guess that's usually the price they pay for fame & fortune, eh?   :smth047

Soooo... how do they do it?   :smth017
"And I shiver and shake
When I think of how you make me hate"

scatcat

hmmm.. no pictures here either... :shock: wonder what she looks like now??  ??? imagine what their kids would have looked like, if they had them??  :D CUTE huh??!!!

:smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

LuvURobert

Yes, I do, too.  Not that it affects the band in any way. :-DI  Just fascinated how they (Robert and his personal life) are able to stay out of the media.  Yes, he's attacked at airports with the band, ha, ha, but he must take special pride in his private life I suppose as that's real.  I just found it strange that there are so many pictures out there of Robert and miss Mary early on, but haven't seen seen any lately.

:roll:
"And I shiver and shake

zyxibule

<i>No one will ever take your place, so in love with you.</i>

scatcat

thanks for that!! now I am just plain jealous ... :smth011 :smth011

:smth020
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Hero

I think its because the cure are not as popular here in the uk as they are in other countries. I dont think many people would recognise them if they walked down the street. Also they don't live in the city which helps...

figurehead

well i'm curious too how she looks right now...
& yes you are right no pic's of them for  so many years now...strange,isn't?
'Is It Always Like This?'

LuvURobert

Quote from: zyxibule on October 13, 2007, 10:33:38
Is 2002 recent? If so... clickie.

Hi and thanks, zyxibule.  I have seen that one around, too.  Was hoping someone maybe had a more recent pic.  I appreciate the effort though!   :-D
"And I shiver and shake