Hello! I'm

Started by Josefyne, January 06, 2015, 00:22:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Josefyne

Hi. Great forum and with a thread that has captured me: the Jason Cooper playing Style.

I'm not afraid to say that I don't like his playing. I think he messes up 99% of the past catalog and ruins the new ones with his poor skills to create catchy parts.

That's it for now.

Happy new year to all!

dsanchez

Welcome to curefans.com!

There's a freedom of speech here at curefans and you will read that even former staff members wanted The Cure to retire :P I maintain what I said there: I will follow the band until my death, but I also agree with you: next to Robert, Reeves, Simon and Roger we're definitely needing for long time a top drummer (I also think Jason sounds better than 2007/2008 but there's still something missing).

While I was reading your comments (which I will reply tomorrow) I was speaking to my wife about the Jason subject and she asked me what happened with the previous drummer. I told her that he left The Cure to join his girlfriend's band (which is true). She couldn't believe that he would leave The Cure to do that! Perhaps is all Boris's fault in the end :P

Welcome again and hope you like it here :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

mooki

Right off the bat, I think you'll get along here. Lol. Unfortunately not many Cure fans like Jason Cooper.

Ulrich

Welcome!

Quote from: Josefyne on January 06, 2015, 00:22:14
Hi. Great forum and with a thread that has captured me: the Jason Cooper playing Style.

Ha ha, I always thought this one might pull people away from the forum!  :lol:
Good to see some are "attracted" by this.  ;)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...