Ideas for Christmas

Started by dsanchez, November 09, 2006, 22:17:20

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on December 10, 2007, 13:43:37
I hope iam not too late, forgot about this., Umm so i have sent msg to David, 

But wondering, do we register our addresses and send them directly from origin, Or does curefans resend them ? 

thank you, also sent address.  That how it works?   (i wasnt sure it would happen, nice it is, looking forward buying something for a secret person)

Such a nice idea.  :-D

Hi Rogue,

Every member send directly her/his gift to her/his secret friend. Unfortunately we would  need someone else besides you on the game, because all address were sent already to the peoople who suscribed to the game.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

Quote from: FarFar on December 10, 2007, 05:34:46
why don't all of you exchange gift before celebrate christmas

That's the purpose of this topic FarFar ;)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

I'm so excited.. I just can't hide it.. I'm about to lose control...  :D
I visited the post office today!!  :smth041 :smth040 :smth042 :smth027 :smth006
this is fun!!
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

ROGUE

I was only a msg away, i sad i missed out,  -took awhile to go ahead, maybe i didnt look at this thred enough, but i was in.

I thought i had put my name in,   :smth011

But really iam happy everyone is excited, and its the thought that counts.

HAVE A LOVELY X-MAS EVERYONE  :rocker   iam wondering how long its going to take for my other present to arrive.?  :smth023
:smth045 :smth049 :smth050 :smth051 :smth058 :smth059
tis a nice feeling posting something to a new friend.

scatcat

Quote from: robiola on December 10, 2007, 13:34:43

@FarFar: I too, like Melly, would really like to know what a humpy boyfriend is like. Doesn't sound half bad, actually.

maybe i should put this item on my list for santa??   :smth100

can't be any worse than absolutelty nothing!!  :smth046
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

4NG13-angie

Ok, I´ve spent 4 days out of home but I´m back. I know who my secret friend is and I already got your gift. Gonna send it tomorrow, we live very far away each other, but I hope you get it before christmas  ;).

Best regards.
"You made the rain bleed...you..."

FarFar

Quote from: scatcat on December 10, 2007, 18:39:08

@FarFar: I too, like Melly, would really like to know what a humpy boyfriend is like. Doesn't sound half bad, actually.

maybe i should put this item on my list for santa??   :smth100

can't be any worse than absolutelty nothing!!  :smth046

hahaha humpy!!!!

it just a word that i loved to call him hehehehe....

can you guess why i called him humpy hehehehe???? :lol: :lol:
what a great part  :-D

@disintergration and miss lady,

i cant wait how is your reaction when you receive my gift heheheh...
"santa" form malaysia is coming hehehehe....

Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

melly

Mmmmhhhh..Please tell me again that this is all about the Xmas spirit and the joy of sharing and it's the thought that counts... Because I drew a name which leaves me at a total loss! Oh well.

yep, it's all about what you say... don't fret! You don't have to buy something expensive, or large (or heavy!!!)...a "token", you know, maybe depicting the area, town, or even country where you live...don't worry about " will this person like my present?"... I am sure we ALL will love whatever we receive from our far-away pals!!....  :smth026
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

robiola

Quote from: melly on December 11, 2007, 09:15:59
...don't worry about " will this person like my present?"... I am sure we ALL will love whatever we receive from our far-away pals!!....  :smth026

There, just what I needed to hear.  :D
Unfortunately, telling me not to worry is like telling me not to breathe... It's what I do best! For instance, yesterday my karma went down by a point, and it's not like I fret about having a high karma so I can preen about it, but I'm worried that I offended someone without realizing it! Oh well, hope not... Anyway, I bought my present today, so I'm cool!

ROGUE

Me too Robiola ~ But iam cool & worthy of real karma, in the real world, and if i did offend anyone iam sorry.

Bit of a joke though, i think i asked someone a question, have not received an answer, so maybe was them, yes hmm makes you think.
(also about alot of nice people that have left forum  :cry:)

But not enough to care about my neo-Karma, beyond saying sorry and expressing my thoughts nothing else i can do.  Problemo solved.  8)

Am looking forward to x-mas this year, didnt think i would, also very excited, been invited to party and my street is also having a party,
should be very nice.  :smth050

Am also awaiting some exciting news  :smth060

robiola

Quote from: ROGUE on December 11, 2007, 15:05:31
Am looking forward to x-mas this year, didnt think i would, also very excited, been invited to party and my street is also having a party,
should be very nice.  :smth050

I'm trying to get into the Xmas spirit, but it's kind of hard because 1.I sort of hate shopping and 2.I have to work a lot this time of year.
I work the 24th, 25th, 26th, and also 31st and Jan.1st!! Yech. What kind of holidays are those??? I can't even wake up with my son on Xmas morning...Sigh. Oh well, nobody forced me to choose that job, eh? Today I forced myself to go shopping and I bought some gifts -- DVDs for my husband, pretty scarf for my sister, toys for my niece, my secret firend present; and from me to myself,a nice hat and  KissMe(3) because I lost the CD a long time ago by lending it out and never got it back. So now I have it again! :smth020

Lady

Quote from: FarFar on December 10, 2007, 05:34:46
i just courier a present gift to miss lady and mr disintergration....
:rocker :rocker

we exchange the gift....

why don't all of you exchange gift before celebrate christmas....i cant wait 19th December...my lovely humpy boyfriend will be back to Malaysia...i cant wait to see him.... :)
:rocker
Our present is arriving to malaysia...maybe before than your boyfriend, eheheh!!! :-D
Ehi dila, you must tell me about this "humpy" boyfriend!!!PM or SMS please!!! I'm very CURious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

scatcat

christmas is in the spirit of giving. I know that I enjoyed thoroughly of sending  to my secret friend soo much, (of course with the anxiety of wondering whether they will like what they recieve)!
I have no expectations to what I recieve, other than a warm fuzzy feeling that you get when you appreciate how BIG the world is, and what links us all together.. human spirit.

It is a fantastic idea from David, to pop in a letter ... but unfortunately, the post office was sooo busy, what with the organising of actually sending my secret friend a gift.. and this time of year the post office is extremely busy, I could not even think to write a letter!! what a fabulous idea.. :smth023

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

Quote from: ROGUE on December 11, 2007, 15:05:31
Me too Robiola ~ But iam cool & worthy of real karma, in the real world, and if i did offend anyone iam sorry.

Guys, can we try to keep this topic on point?. I don't know how to say it english, but this topic was created to talk *just* about the secret friend game within Curefans.com. If you want to talk about anything else, please feel free to open a new topic, or discuss the  subject in another related topic.

Thanks very much :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

robiola

Ooops...sorry! :oops:

Did you ever say how many people finally registered for the project? If you did, I missed it and I was just curious...