The secret friend Christmas swap

Started by dsanchez, November 02, 2008, 23:25:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Christmas is next month and like in the last year, we encourage all curefans.com members to participate in this nice exchange, "the secret friend".

The idea is basically simple. One person will send another a gift. It can be a small "souvenier" from your country or region, or anything you want to send. The thing is, no-one will know who will send you the gift until you get it 8) That's why the game is called "the secret friend"!

Instructions:

*Persons interested in the "Secret friend" game may send an e-mail to info@curefans.com indicating their complete name and address until 1 december at most. Please don't forget to put in the subject "Secret friend".

*Randomly, Curefans.com will choose the pair of members who will exchange the gifts. Every member will be notified by 2nd december who will be his/her "Secret friend"

*Members who are in the game engage to send her/his gift as soon as possible

If you have any suggestions please send me a PM!

David.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

billee

Sent my email too

This was alot of fun last year.

Just a bit scary that xmas has come around so quickly again  :D
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

dsanchez

Thanks guys. Four members joined this game so far, let's hope we can make it better than last year (we were 12 then) :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

billee

Come on everyone!!!
If you can be part of this it'd be great. An opportunity to share a little piece of yourself with another curefan.
It was great to be able to send a little bit of my hometown last year.I have my little memento sitting here on the computer with me & it reminds me of how nice it is to be part of curefans.
The other one feeds on my hesitation
Grows inside of my trepidaton
Buries his claws in my dislocation
I whisper your name to lose control

tigermilk

scatcat

Quote from: tigermilk on November 09, 2008, 04:18:19
count me in :smth023

yeah!! it WAS great fun last year.. curefans.. do not be put off by my late delivery... I blame the posties here..  ;) 

this year would be fantastic, if a few more joined in.. especially for those who celebrate little, without much family interaction.. I got such a BUZZ from sending my secret friend a gift.. ( hi there Angie!  :smth006   ) .. and finally recieving from the  chosen secret friend was heart-warming. ( u know who ! )
It is a very special moment. I truly encourage others to participate.. the thought is what truly matters..    :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

DJscribbles

Every night I dream, and every day it comes true

tigermilk

When do we find out who we will be sending a gift to?

dsanchez

Quote from: tigermilk on November 18, 2008, 07:28:46
When do we find out who we will be sending a gift to?

Inscriptions to the game close the 30th november, we will be sending the names to each of you on 1st december :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

tigermilk

Strange Attraction

Can I still put my name in or is it to late?  :(
Can I use some of your lipstick?

dsanchez

Quote from: Strange Attraction on November 30, 2008, 15:32:49
Can I still put my name in or is it to late?  :(

yes, go ahead! I just put one day more for inscriptions!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Strange Attraction

Can I use some of your lipstick?