2022.11.10 Barcelona - Palau Saint Jordi (Spain)

Started by dsanchez, December 06, 2021, 15:34:07

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Ulrich

Setlist 10.11.2022 Barcelona

Alone, Pictures Of You, A Night Like This, Lovesong, And Nothing Is Forever, Burn, At Night, A Strange Day, Shake Dog Shake, Push, Play For Today, A Forest, Trust, A Fragile Thing, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Endsong

I Can Never Say Goodbye, Plainsong, Prayers For Rain, Disintegration

Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Close To Me, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry

The holy city breathed like a dying man...

tzare

Amazing night, despite being my favourite band by far, lack of news, COVID, maybe growing old and a busy life had cooled down my 'relationship' with them.
Robert teasing the new album forever also tired me a bit... But i just needed to see them again live to be extremely excited again.
And YouTube uploads are great, but the real thing is a game changer. They are awesome when seen in person. I would say that better than in 2016.
Only 'but' is Perry didn't look very happy. But maybe that just his usual stance.

Ulrich

Quote from: tzare on November 11, 2022, 15:46:11But i just needed to see them again live to be extremely excited again.
And YouTube uploads are great, but the real thing is a game changer.

Yeah, vids on yt are mostly nice to watch, but it's nothing compared to being there and experiencing the band playing live!  :smth023
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo